Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Navywife620 View Post
    It is so reassuring that what I am thinking and feeling isn't crazy! You are right, boy is all I know so I can see now how it would be very hard to imagine ever having a girl because it isn't reality for me.

PS- congrats to all those who have gotten their desired gender! Hopefully one day I will be in your shoes!
    Me too
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Feel the same way...IDK if it's because I got used to raising boys and don't think my luck is that great...I don't know...all I know is we are going to ttc our last baby sometime next year and even my husband and boys now want a little girl in the house.
    Mom to three princes (9) (8) (20 months)...hoping for a to complete our beautiful family. Come on and make yourself at home!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    While waiting to find out the gender I feel like it's implausible that this one could be a girl. I guess I carry a belief about myself that having a daughter is just not a privlege I get. Maybe us boy moms just have enough girl power to go around, sure would be nice to have an ally other than our female dog though. Lol

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Arimethia - That is so true! OMG, I could have written that! One of my sons stepped in another room the other day to change pants (into some I bought and needed to know if they fit him) and I joked and told him if ANYONE in the house needed to step around the corner to change clothes it was me. I told him the whole house has exactly the same parts, except me and the dog!
    Married to my High School Sweetheart.
    14 10 3 and our miracle (3/7/16)

Last sway for ended with a beautiful baby .

Surprise BFP Sept 2013...Ended in (D&C 11/19/13 - No HB at 11 weeks)
    Tried each month with no success at pregnancy on our own from 12/13-9/14. Moved on with RE.

IUI #1 with Injectables 10/17/14 = BFN at 14 DPIUI
    IUI #2 with Injectables 11/14/14 = BFN at 11 DPIUI

FET "Baby Stella" 3/17/15 = BFP betas 22,44,51,52...CP :

Donor Embryo Attempt 2 - FET 7/10/15 - BFP!!

Betas...10 p5dt = 177
    12 dp5dt = 534 (30.1 hours doubling time!)
    14 dp5dt = 1339 (36.2 hours doubling time!)
    17 dp5dt = 3993 (45.7 hours doubling time!)
    21 dp5dt = 5839 (175 hours doubling time)...trying to be positive...HRC suggested that both implanted and one didn't make it...had pink spotting on 19dp5dt please don't leave us yet little one.
    23 dp5dt = 12,292!
    28 dp5dt = 29,504
    1 Beautiful seen at 6w3d (measuring 6w1d) 123 bpm! Heartbeat seen again at 8w3d 180 bpm!
    Anatomy Scan at 17 weeks shows a happy and healthy little girl!

"Life is not what it's supposed to be. It's what it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference." Virginia Satir

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did think I thought deep down I was having a girl but don't think that's coz I knew it was just coz that's what I wanted, I daydreamed about it all the time the moment being told its a girl buying the clothes etc, my DH always told me off saying I'm setting myself up for disappointment but my reply was ' at that moment I don't know what I'm having and if this is the only time I can pretend and imagine the thought of a daughter and think it's true then I'm going to' . I remember before having children thinking I couldnt ever imagine myself with a bump or having a baby but I have two. We all just think differently..ive known a lot conviced they were having one sex or another and been in total shock when there wrong doesn't mean anything. Fingers crossed for you xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My dd is now over 2 weeks old and we are still in awe of her being a girl. And being ours. Just blows us away that the x sperm got there first lol!! We were just glad to see her arrive safe and sound and amazed to have a daughter. Her 3 brothers live her to bits too. Still surreal tho xx
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12