Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PP jerks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

PP jerks

And did I mention that while I am enduring this torturous gathering of PP families I am on the LE diet and craving the largest, juiciest chicken breast I can imagine!?!? Oh it was a tough evening. None of them have any idea what an easy hand they were dealt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2 baby boys blessed Hoping for a little girl to complete our family
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I must be pretty cynical because I think nearly every PP family believes in their own superiority and that getting both sexes isn't random but a sign that they've done some indefinable thing right. I think that's why they say things like "It'll just be another boy/girl," etc. They're just too invested in believing in their own superiority to really care how anyone else feels.

I think your friend was trying to be helpful, though. True, she doesn't really know what it's like not to have a girl but she does know what it's like to have a boy and was probably just showing you that she feels positively about them.
    Last edited by trifecta; September 30th, 2014 at 04:40 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

PP jerks

So true trifecta. That night I couldn't help but look around and think I won't ever have a girl. There needs to be somebody who is the boy mom, there is always all boy moms around and I just have this irking feeling maybe that will be me? Inferior!

And when I hear of two boy moms getting their girl I think "NO! Statistically there will only be so many 2 blue 1 pink moms so if others are becoming that there won't be any statistical room for me". I feel like I am totally screwed.

Last edited by 2boysJustOneGirl; September 30th, 2014 at 06:56 PM.
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boysJustOneGirl View Post
    So true trifecta. That night I couldn't help but look around and think I won't ever have a girl. There needs to be somebody who is the boy mom, there is always all boy moms around and I just have this irking feeling maybe that will be me? Inferior!

And when I hear of two boy moms getting their girl I think "NO! Statistically there will only be so many 2 blue 1 pink moms so if others are becoming that there won't be any statistical room for me". I feel like I am totally screwed.

I so get you on that Statistic thing. I know there has to be some all boy Mums but never thought I'd be one of the 'unlucky' ones. I'm in contact with a few BBG (my dream family since childhood) families lately and one being a friend and I think of how lucky they are to have lucked out like that in life and to get my girl I'm either going to have to have more kids than I really wanted and can handle without too much strain or strain myself trying to raise the money for HT and then go through this crazy process.

You seem to be really having a hard time lately with the whole no daughter thing. I certainly have my worser momments. Hugs to you and I hope we can both get pregnant again and have her next time Hang in there.

P.S I bet their girls are not as cool as your boys anyhow. I wish there was some easy thing to say to shut up people like that. I think your friend was trying to help even though there is no way she could understand but at least she was trying
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boysJustOneGirl View Post
    And did I mention that while I am enduring this torturous gathering of PP families I am on the LE diet and craving the largest, juiciest chicken breast I can imagine!?!? Oh it was a tough evening. None of them have any idea what an easy hand they were dealt!

Sorry, that made me LOL!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I remember seeing some numbers on here about the proportion of genders born? Like percentages of PP families, 2 boy and 1 girl families, etc. Anybody know where to find that?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Was that off the main page somewhere?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In my signature, there's a link to the Complete Index and it's in there
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Someone at work said last month "you're so lucky you don't have any girls" and then went on to tell a 'hilarious' story about her little daughter.
    I had to walk away before the tears started. It was about a week after my HT BFN
    1st Marriage 1999 2002
    2nd Marriage 2008 2011
    #1 Dogus N Cyprus BFN
    HT July -Aug 2015 - Too beautiful for this world
    Sep 2015 FET at Clinic R CZ BFN
    Due July 2016 with a rainbow natural conception

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sad Face

Quote Originally Posted by Boom View Post
    Someone at work said last month "you're so lucky you don't have any girls" and then went on to tell a 'hilarious' story about her little daughter.
    I had to walk away before the tears started. It was about a week after my HT BFN
    I hate people sometimes!
    Proud mom of 3 lovely young ladies praying and swaying for a

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast