Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deleted

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical22 View Post
    Sent from my iPhone using

This sounds like I wrote it myself! We would have to be in a really good place for him to even possibly come around to a third and we are not there yet. I don't even know why I even want more kids, as it's so hard right now! Oh yeah, I desperately want a daughter and only a daughter. Of course I would love another boy if I had one but that to me just means more GD, judgement, comments and all the things I'm already very negatively affected by.

But HT is so far out of our reach and also, as you say, it's a lot of money for something that's really not a guarantee for everybody. I love reading successful sway stories but we know they don't work for everyone, either.
    My husband asked just the other day if we where guaranteed with our next baby that it would be 100% a boy would I go again and I said no I would prefer just 2 boys. If it was 100% a girl I would def go again.

While having my two boys I also had 2 miscarriages and about 5 people have told me oh you probably can't carry girls. REALLY that makes me upset what if they are right and is there anyway to find that out!? Also the more time that passes the more I don't want to go back to that whole newborn stage. Then someone will have a girl and I go back right back to the start. I keep thinking I'll regret it if I don't try.

I constantly am thinking about what to do, it's nice to know I'm not alone, what county are you from? I'm in Australia QLD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I don't actually have this issue with DH- it hink he will be happy to go on for however many i want. lol, he says to me 'its not like i will get a choice, you will just make all these logical arguments and i will give in to make you be quiet' haha. I only want 4 though so i will be fighting myself if umber 4 is another boy. I also had 2 missed miscarriages a few yrs back and my mother and other ppl regularly say they might have been girls and i might not be able to carry them, which makes me see red. They stopped saying it once i got really angry and pointed out how rare it is for someone to not be able to carry a certain gender. HT is also so far out of our reach, we can only sway and pray. I live in Victoria, Australia
    (2007) (2011) (2014) (2017)

Praying for GS to come to Australia for a little pink bundle!

2. Likes Magical22, pink_bean liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3 would also be my max, one more chance if DH comes around !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes pink_bean liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My husband said no more after our twins (no.3 & 4) but I had such a horrible birth with them that I really wanted another baby to have a nice experience, and we had DS5!

Then we weren't trying but also weren't preventing when I got pregnant with DS6. I don't think he was real happy about it at first but came around.

Then he said defiantly no more and made me get rid of everything! BUT.....then I looked into swaying and he agreed to try for our girl. Well, getting pregnant with twins, including our girl, he was more than happy, but now that we have lost our daughter he has agreed to sway again (unfortunatly HT is just not affordable as its not offered in Australia) one last time after the 12mths post c-section of this baby.
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

6. Likes pink_bean, Adia liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hubby only wanted 2, one of each of course. I always wanted 3. After having our son he now wants 3 as well (although he might just change his mind when our son goes through the terrible 2's, or when there is another one in the mix!) funnily enough if the next one is a girl I think I would want the third to be a boy, I have always loved the idea of having a mummies little boy to spoil as my last! If the next one is a boy, I think we will go down the HT route, which is such a hard decision due to the cost, it would be a case of remortgaging the house for us. My husband really wants a daughter too which is lucky, he comes from a large family of boys and has always wanted a daughter. He was very happy to have his 'boy' first though!!!!
    2014 2016

8. Likes pink_bean liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12