Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

My ex has 6 sons and number 7 is a...

Yes, it's a girl. I thought I wouldn't care because I thought I had gotten over GD but I found out today and it has shocked me so hard and I'm so gutted. Just went and spent way too much money on new dresses for retail therapy. I don't even know what to say. I'm a person who doesn't cry very easily so when I do it feels good but this has triggered it and it does feel good.
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry. You are not alone. My ex abandoned me with 2 girls and i was extremely thrilled, more than i should have been, that his first baby with his new wife was a girl. Primarily because they were both shocked as they were so sure they were having a boy as my ex always blamed me for all of his daughters. Then as i got pregnant with my first baby with my new husband they were on baby #2...a few weeks after i found out i was having my 3rd girl they were having a boy. It didnt hit me awful hard at the time though it did sting..however the wound has really been ripped open this pregnancy which is DD4 for me when it does in fact appear that it is ME responsible for all of the girls.

-big hugs- cry, shop, maybe even mourn a bit since this does open an old wound for you. Just know that i am very jealous of YOU with your lot of boys..especially boy twins as with DD3 i would have loved twin boys because it would have then been 2+2 for us and i would have felt vindicated..instead im right here with you saying though it hurts now it will pass for you again and be a thought in the back of your mind that you give thought to and daydream about only sometimes and it wont hurt nearly as much.
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry. That really sucks. Pardon my language, but that guy's an asshole. You deserve so much better.

4. Likes Burakoam, Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh 123, that's rough. I know this is beneath me but I hope he develops a raging case of chronic jock itch. :/
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nooo, I was hoping this wouldn't happen! I'm sorry. Life is so unfair sometimes! I can't imagine how much it hurts to see him get the girl you've been dreaming about. I hope you're able to find a man who will treat you so much better than he did, and that you will have a girl of your own one day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry this is upsetting for you. Your feelings in this situation are very understandable. I've also realised that GD can make us very jealous at times. I've got 4 friends who also have two DD very similar in age to ours and whenever questions about having a third are raised and whether people are going to try for a boy I hoard all the info I've learnt on here. I think I do this just incase we have another girl for #3 and then others may be in the same boat and share the experience we me but I know I shouldn't be like this, their happiness isn't at the expense of mine.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, just an update. My exes partner had their daughter a few weeks ago and now that the anticipation is gone I'm fine. I felt depressed the few weeks leading up to the birth but now that the baby is here I realised my life hasn't changed and I'm fine. I met someone new very recently. I wanted to wait at least a year before hitching up again but 8 months it has been. He is perfect and came totally out of the blue. I'm in love and so happy! He's my rock n roll dance partner. If only I had more time for him because I am studying, which is going really well.
    He wants two kids of his own and I still want a girl. It's a shame about Australia but this is a totally different guy and I don't know what he makes. Will have to wait a few years to find out though.

Best wishes to everyone xo

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh that's wonderful - I'm so happy for you. You deserve it!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

12. Likes 1+2+3boys liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Oh that's wonderful - I'm so happy for you. You deserve it!
    Thanks!

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post