Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullmummy View Post
    Whenever I see someone who is seriously amazing and someone I look up to struggle or go through a bad time it reminds me that we re all human at the end of our day. With our insecurities and all.

You are by far one of the most selfless and giving women out there. Every day on this site answering questions one after another like a broken record. The same questions again and again. You're a.mn amazing woman, human and so many people are thankful for everything you've done for them. Just the level of research you've done on its own is so impressive. You're some woman atomic. You really are. This world is lucky to have you. All these women are lucky to have you. Everything you've done and the hardship you Ve been not only has helped you get your daughter but it's helped heal so many people's hearts. Whether they've got their desired gender or not you're given people more than a 50/50 chance. Which is more than anyone has. Know that you are truely special. One of a kind. And we re so thankful to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Huge thumbs up for this post, you said everything that I'm thinking Hopeful, agree with every word.
    Happily married to DH
    Darling July 2017
    bundle expected April 2019! Confirmed Boy !!! Thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming, thank you!!
    Here's to our happy bunch !!!
    again for May 2021 following another blue sway. Confirmed Boy! Thank you for another succesful sway GD!!
    again in 2024, bundle expected September '24. Seriously debating going team Green this time

To those who have everything, more will be given.

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Hopefullmummy liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kittendreams View Post
    Really interesting thread Chez.
    I think about this more than I should and battle with my GD demons daily trying to understand 'why?' when I love my two boys endlessly and really quite love boy personalities, energy and interests.
    Why aren't they enough?
    Why do I want something that doesn't actually exist so consumingly?
    Why am I putting such unrealistic expectations on my future happiness?

There are so many aspects to my GD and so many causes for it from being left by my own mum to dealing with people's comments and expectations about my family make up and everything in between.
    But I am honestly stumped why this has taken over my life, my experience as a mother and why I am letting something so insidious control me.
    I have a long ways to go but one thing is certain I love my boys- not for their gender or because they fulfil some societal expectation but because they are mine, they are vulnerable they need their mum and I need them.

Big hugs to all the parents feeling any kind of GD its a b*%+#!
    Perfectly written ! Exactly how I feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes ChezIBY, atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345