Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sad Face I hate you so much gender disappointment!!! please leave me!!!

I thought I was in the healing process feeling better about having boy number 7, for the past day in half the crying has started back why!!! I guess I will have my good and bad days days the whole pregnancy, but I pray when baby boy gets here I will have nothing but good days! I guess off to more shopping today. I hate you gender disappointment!!!!
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry. I really think your family is spectacular though. 7 boys is lucky and amazing. ♥
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry honey. I know how hard it is, especially when pregnant.

I got on Facebook the other day to do something specific, and of course, I spent a few minutes perusing the list. I had to get off.

My GD is made so much worse by FB and those sorts of things. While technology, social media, etc have made life interesting and convenient, they have made GD so much harder for me. Unless you live in a cave, or are very self disciplined, it is very hard to avoid those things...which means no matter how hard we try, GD smacks us in the face from time to time.

Big hugs mama, wish I could make it easier for you.

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd love to see what you have bought, if you ever have time

I have not bought one thing yet and need some inspiration! I really need to get cracking. I love baby clothes

I'm sorry today is a harder day. I think pregnancy is really hard on us in so many ways....I get down because I"m so tired and feel ill most of the time (hence NO shopping!) and I just KNOW that once baby is here, things are going to be so much brighter.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What an excellent idea, Harleyquinn! Sharing pictures of baby things is always fun! And at least now there are a few more options for baby boy clothes. It used to be all blue, but just the other day I bought onesies in blue, orange, tan, yellow, green and this teal color for my littlest guy. And I was able to find some really cute shirts for my 2 year old.

I think of you often, and keep you in my prayers. Seven boys really is very special!
    My awesome boys!
    (1988) (1991) (2010) (2012)

TTC my last one. A little girl, please!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Harley Quinn and 6 blue, we should all share what we have bought so far as I feel it will help, and any other mamas expecting boys!! I will post some photos when I have a chance to log in over the next few days
    Harrison 9/2/2010
    Hudson 6/26/2012
    Anderson due 12/1/2013!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by harleyquinn View Post
    I'd love to see what you have bought, if you ever have time

I have not bought one thing yet and need some inspiration! I really need to get cracking. I love baby clothes

I'm sorry today is a harder day. I think pregnancy is really hard on us in so many ways....I get down because I"m so tired and feel ill most of the time (hence NO shopping!) and I just KNOW that once baby is here, things are going to be so much brighter.
    I got a lot sleepers, onesies, outfits, so far. I ordered some online. Carters has some cute boy clothes. SHopping is helping some, I look down when I go near girl clothes. I will post pic after dinner of some of the stuff. Great idea!
    Last edited by 6bluewant1pink; June 13th, 2013 at 06:41 PM.
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hlmcdaniels View Post
    Harley Quinn and 6 blue, we should all share what we have bought so far as I feel it will help, and any other mamas expecting boys!! I will post some photos when I have a chance to log in over the next few days
    Great idea, I will post pic!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This time around i've shopped at a ton of boutiques because I haven't seen much at the mall, we LOVE sports gear so golf, football, and baseball rompers and sleepers have been bought! I love the brand mud pie too they have such cute things! =] if anyone sees any cute baby towels let me know as I will never have enough with 3 boys!
    Harrison 9/2/2010
    Hudson 6/26/2012
    Anderson due 12/1/2013!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hlmcdaniels View Post
    I have actually been meaning to do this with my twin boys one year old clothes I brought but have had to keep post-poning the photoshoot. I will post the pics as soon as I get them. Splurging on such gorgeous expensive outfits even though we could not really afford it was my way of treating myself incase I never have my girl and not regretting that I held off for my boys.

Hugs to you 6 blue, remember pregnancy hormones always make emotions so much worse
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast