Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy 20 week ultrasound is another boy...still obsessing over whether it could be a girl:(

I already have 3 amazing, crazy boys. I thought for sure that this one was different and would be a girl because it was quite the surprise. Feel so sad that my dreams of having a mother-daughter relationship like the one I have with my mom is not going to happen. I need to come to terms with this and I know I will love him once he gets here. Just can't seem to fully accept it is another boy. boy .jpg

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    On my last sway, for a girl, we got a boy. I now have 1 girl (the eldest) and 4 boys. DH has agreed to sway again, but defo for last time...but this time I'm prepared!! On saying that I did experience a little GD at my 20wk scan with my youngest and thought - "well that's that then" but was actually more upset that I wasn't giving the kids their longed for baby sister. However as he grew inside me he became more and more precious and by the time he was born I'd forgotten all about those feelings (but when I held him for the first time I felt a little guilty for ever having felt "disappointed"). Every day now, it's like he was always meant to be here and although we're trying for another one, we wouldn't change him for the world. You WILL feel better, I promise you that and he will be just as crazy and as special as your other little men xx
    2002 20wks born 2003 2005 2006 2009 2013 Sept 2013

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for much Coyleof. I feel sad and feel sad for feeling sad....

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MAMAOF3BOYSAND1ONWAY View Post
    Thanks for much Coyleof. I feel sad and feel sad for feeling sad....
    It's totally ok to feel like that. It's the way any person feels when they set their heart on something that doesn't come to pass.

But your amazing body has just made as amazing little life and you will love him as much as you would have loved your daughter - he's a miracle, he's YOUR miracle - he choose you as his safe warm place to live and grow inside and he choose your arms to keep him just as warm and safe when the time comes. Girl or boy you will love him for that!! I still find myself thinking of what could have been (what may still be), but I never feel like I felt when the sonographer said "it's a boy"...you'll get there too
    2002 20wks born 2003 2005 2006 2009 2013 Sept 2013