Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm having my third boy :(

I never thought I'd end up posting here , but no one understands what I'm going thru. My mom tells me I just need to get over it , but it's not that easy. Everyone is all like as long as the baby is healthy, and of course that's the main priority but I'm so hurt and depressed! I already have two boys , 2 and 4. I elected to pay for an early ultrasound because I just knew this baby was a girl! I had that gut feeling that I would finally get my girl. It's a diff father than my last two and we both wanted a girl ever so badly! I don't want to have 4 children, but now I can't stop thinking about trying for my next. I'm scared that I can't possibly bare going thru this 4 times! I saw the gender on the ultrasound before she even said anything and I told her she didn't have to tell me , I've already seen it! Everyone around me is having girls and I can't even stand to look at people with daughters without making me sick! I'm grieving over something I never had to begin with. All I've ever dreamed of is having that little girl and I feel like I will never have her. I keep hoping they were wrong and he will turn into a she but I know that will never happen. It's final, I'm having my third boy! And I've been crying since Wednesday. Dh is so upset too! I know I will love him the same but I'm so heartbroken! My mom is upset that I feel this way and she thinks I'm overreacting.. It just hurts so bad, I see everyone with mixed genders and here I am with three boys! Will I ever have a daughter image.jpg

FOR MY GIRL

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I obviously haveng been on here in awhile , I never got around to swaying for pink, me and dh split up

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry. I was going to suggest HT for a 4th but I am sorry that you and your husband have parted. Any hope for reconciliation?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We haven't been together for almost two years, he's the father of my first two boys. New father this time, we've been together for a year and 3 months. Probably could have worded that a little better. Ht ? I haven't been on here in awhile , I haven't familiarized myself with everything just yet.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HT= High tech. As in elective IVF with PGD for gender selection. 99% accuracy but costs about $15,000 per cycle.
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my, I couldn't afford that if I wanted too lol. I've read about ericcsson method, but I hear it's only a 75% success rate.. Although that's more in my price range. I have a lot of time to research and figure out what is best for our family, I don't plan on trying for Atleast 4-5 years. But I feel like I won't be complete until I get my little princess

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Erickson statistics are all over the map-60-75% which really isn't that great seeing as men make 50/50 sperm anyway.
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I sobbed when I found out ds3 was a he. I swayed on ig for him and felt I surely deserved a break as it was a long 11 months. I bought really gorgeous bedding for him, new clothes despite saving everything from my other 2 .... All the things a daughter would have gotten for just being a girl, he deserved it too. After a few days the sobbing was just replaced by sadness. But that went, I bonded with him in my tummy and when my gorgeous blond blue eyed bubs arrived I was totally smitten. You will be too. It'll take time to grieve over your dream but I'm sure you'll feel better soon. I did. Xx
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    we are getting very similar success rates with swaying as with Ericsson.

I'm so sorry you're feeling down, I hope that it gets better for you soon.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Praying and hopefully soon swaying for a precious pink princess to further complete our family

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast