Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dyan View Post
    If we get our DG we will have to meet up and do a happy baby dance! Well, not THAT BD
    I would absolutely love to!
    Proud mom of 3 lovely young ladies praying and swaying for a

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My midwife calls it "pull and pray"! Lol That is our "protection" too. Have you ever used an OPK?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL! I like that.
    Yes I got cheap ones from eBay. They are the "Alice" brand. They are affordable and work well. I've never used opks until these last few cycles to track my ovulation days.
    Proud mom of 3 lovely young ladies praying and swaying for a

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just started reading this thread and thought i would add my two cents:

On waiting to find out the gender: I think it can go either way. Personally, I was an absolute hormonal wreck after my son was born, not because of gender disappointment or anything, but just from the stress of it all. And i am a very stoic person normally. My husband jokes that he is the woman in the relationship because he tends to be more emotional than I am. But right after the birth, I was a mess. There is NO way I would wait until the birth to find out because if the baby wasn't my desired gender, I would be facing the post-partum hormones and having to deal with a new baby. I wouldn't want those first days of bonding to be clouded with gender disappointment.

For me, I want to know ASAP because I can spend the bulk of my pregnancy imagining the child I will actually have, rather than my desired gender. Until I know for sure, I am imagining that i am having a little girl. It is exciting to think about, but if that is not reality, then I want to know so I can make my peace with it, grieve the loss of the daughter I will never have (even if it takes months) and start to get excited about the son I will have.

I am presently in the waiting period to find out if I am having a boy or a girl. I'm 6 weeks now.

As for the actual sway:
    I think atomic will tell you that all the various timing things (3-4 day cut off and o+12) don't really work. It is really hard to get preggo with O+12 because it is nearly impossible to figure out the exact moment of O. It is also really hard to get pregnant with a 3-4 cut off because the egg isn't viable. I think Atomic's explanation is that people who claim those timing methods worked were probably off a little on when O actually happened. The other thing is that if those timing things actually worked, it is probably more that they require people to make 1 attempt to get pregnant.

So the point is that if you only do 1 sway tactic--make it only 1 attempt (unprotected sex) just before ovulation. That is getting great results, and doing it right before O helps you get pregnant sooner. I didn't have any trouble getting pregnant with my son, but it took us several months to get pregnant with this one because we were doing so many things to make it harder to get pregnant.

Of course, if you are getting a personalized plan, Atomic will tell you exactly what to do! =)

Good luck!!
    Mom to (2013)
    Got pregnant swaying pink on our 3rd try.
    Fingers crossed for a on June 14, 2015

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooh, i feel the same! I have 3 boys and have never really felt GD. Lately i have been wanting a girl intensely! I have been on the LE diet for 2 weeks now. I am a bit scared i will have major GD in the future if bub is a boy. I have accepted the fact that i may get a 4th boy and thats ok.
    (2007) (2011) (2014) (2017)

Praying for GS to come to Australia for a little pink bundle!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123