Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My gender struggle

I have to say the 3 years of my life have been so testing and now I'm finally feeling like my old self again and nearly off of my anti depressants. I have 2 gorgeous healthy sons which I kind of knew that I'd always have boys.....don't know how but I just knew. Anyways my gender struggle started after the first scan with my ds2 at 12 weeks. I never really realised how much I wanted a girl until I posted the scan pictures on another website to 'guess the nub' to which EVERYONE guessed girl. So at that point I stupidly was convinced they he was a she! Plus my pregnancy was the complete opposite so I just assumed I was having a girl. I'd even bought a few hair
    Clips and head bands I was that convinced. I had to beg my dh to find out the sex at the 20 weeks scan and I was absolutely devastated to see a little willy! That devastation soon passed thankfully and I went on the have a normal pregnancy and a lovely birth but there was still a part of me left desperately wanting a daughter. Thankfully I had an instant bond with my ds2 and just aswell really as he was a poorly baby with dairy intolerances and lots of allergies so he really need his mama!! Unfortunately I did suffer with post natal depression (nothing to due with his gender!) was just a testing time between us all as a family & I suffered with depression & anxiety.....roll on 3 years later when I now feel back to my normal self again, nearly off my medication and planning baby no 3! Only this time I genuinely don't mind and totally expect baby boy no 3 and I'm okay with that. I'm gonna do a sway and have bought a personalised plan just so as I can say I have given it my all and tried my best but ultimately it's what's god chooses for me and my family & maybe I'm just destined to be a mama of boys! Just wanted to share my story and tell you of the positive outcome I had for my gender disappointment. Also incase anyone is interested I'm gonna try and post pics of my sons 12 week nub scan and to say I will defo not be guessing from the nub or posting a pic of baby no 3's scan! Xxx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck. After seeing a few nub pics I would not said boy for that pic. It looks stacked and slightly angled. But yeah I agree I've seen some that look very boy or very girl and completely wrong and symptoms are all just rubbish. Xx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for sharing your story, and I would have totally guessed girl with the picture. I hope you hear pink on baby#3!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to (2013)
    Got pregnant swaying pink on our 3rd try.
    Fingers crossed for a on June 14, 2015