Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1+2+3boys View Post
    You are probably right, of coarse they will love their daughter and then hopefully treat your one better. They sure will have some humble pie to swallow if they don't get their DS and who knows, maybe they might even need your help to see how amazing girls are. FX it would bring you closer. They do sound like dicks at the momment but it would still be nice to get along easy for all your childrens' sake, and yours of coarse. If they get DS first I am sure they will love to rub it in but I'm sure you will find a way to deal with it, and you will get some good ideas from this forem for sure. It makes me mad that people think getting children of a particular gender makes them better than someone else or because they are 'better people' they will get what they want and 'deserve.' Hugs to you and I hope for peace in this situation what ever happens.

As for the cheating thing over HT. SOmetimes I think I would feel a bit like that. Like I would be bound to get another boy if I tried naturally and would that be unfair to people who tried naturally and got 4 boys? Well it is my life not theirs and my choice to take control of the situation to help make my dream come true. So don't feel bad! I assume you have kept it a secret from your family?
    I don't feel like I cheated often, but I do feel it at times, and think the more time passes the less likely I will be to even remember I did HT. I was consumed with HT for 2years, now I can't even remember my pretesting results or what other peoples results mean when they post! I also think at times that I will miss out on that "big" u/s and hearing its a boy, but I also remind myself how excited/nervous I was in DR. Ps office to find out if we had ANY XY, so there are trade offs for sure, but they are pretty minor and leave fairly quickly, unlike GD, which eats away at you for months

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by trifecta View Post
    That's exactly what I think--she probably just doesn't want people to pressure her to produce a girl or express disappointment with her boy. Go easy on her because she's probably just protecting her own feelings. And congratulations on your incoming little boy!
    I do try to go easy on her :-) and see her point of view, it just eats me up inside! I'm even hosting her baby shower, at 9 months prego...hehe so I try to be kind, I just struggle at times and wish they weren't so in my face. And who knows, part of this still doesn't seem real (having a boy myself), probably won't until he is here:-)! I do love when I get to say my son, I've just started to say it, and it is SO special, truly blessed!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, that's really nice of you to host a shower for them at 9 months!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12