Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm good at staying around 1200 calories but snacking will be my downfall!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did a half assed sway with dd1 but I quit because I couldn't stand the girl diet. The twins I didn't bother at all - but then again they were a surprise!
    I believe in swaying, but I also believe that sometimes our baby's need to exist triumphs over any sway.
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did 100% sway if I'm honest as I'm such a worrier I knew if I didn't I would always be annoyed at myself. I did the 60 mins daily exercise and le diet, sups etc and believe its mainly the exercise that did it for us. We are having a girl so it worked for us. I always was happy with a boy knowing that I had given the sway my all. For me that was the only way I was going to be ok with it. Everyone is different in what they believe. I have a friend who is psychic who told me I would always have a girl anyway so who knows!
    We have 2 perfect little

Harmony results confirm we are having a GIRL!!!! Due 23/09/2015

Our family is complete!!!

Thank you GD and Atomic you are amazing!!

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4rkl3s View Post
    Thankyou so much for taking the time to post. Reading your replies is really helping me to put things into perspective a bit more. I seem to have convinced myself that because I increased what I was eating after dieting that my body will see that as improving conditions and I'll get a boy for sure, and it will be my own fault that I won't get a DD. If I believed it was fate or a 50/50 chance then I wouldn't feel responsible but I really feel like I've let myself down. I know I'd love another DS, and I'd never think of a child as a fail but I already feel like I've failed.
    I felt much the same as you after finding out I was having another boy. I took a "break" from swaying, thinking it would still take us a few months to conceive as I'm older. Nope got pregnant that same month. But who knows? Maybe I wouldn't have conceived if I kept swaying the way I was. It was honestly making me depressed and tired. So I gave myself a break. And now, even though I still wish I could also have a daughter someday, I'm so glad I got my snuggly sweet little boy. He is the light of my life and I feel so much love for him. It's crazy I was ever disappointed. I hope you feel the same way regardless of how things turn out.

5. Likes aussiesmiler liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12