Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I read this as how does it feel to get an opposite from a sway so you can reassure yourself that life goes on and you can still be happy even if your sway does not work. I can see what atomic is saying though, I maybe read it differently as I haven't tried to sway (yet) xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

2. Thanks Nann3r thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have two beautiful DDs. The second i cheekily swayed. I'm in two mindframes whether i have/had GD or not. I convinced myself i was having a boy because i was sick of the dreams. And 2DD came out a girl. Up and down. but very happy i have two healthy children of the same gender, they can *share* more things in common. I would be completely out of depth if I had a boy because i know girls too well. We are considering going for number 3. Maybe i'll do a little sway, but at the end of the day i truly believe it's 50/50. It's completely out of your control, unless you have medical intervention.

good luck.

i love flying the pink flag. girl power

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

4. Likes Nann3r liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luck 3 girls, but swayed boy

Quote Originally Posted by Nann3r View Post
    I was the same way.. My girl is almost four months old and she wears boy clothes.. Obviously I avoid the shirts that say awesome dude and daddy's little man haha but she's in tshirts hoodys and jeans all the time. I think she has ONE dress that I let DH buy for her for Easter lol.. It's hard. And my pregnancy was hard. I hated it.. It was all fun till I found out it was a girl.. That's why with my next baby I'm going to wait till D-day lol. So I can just be happy and excited the whole pregnancy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I swayed for a boy for my third baby. I didn't find out the gender until birth. I was afraid that I would disrupt my happy pregnancy by finding out it was another girl, so I waited. I tried to convince myself that it was the son I had been dreaming of by going by all of the old wives tales. I used the drano test, the way I was carrying, and the wedding band on a string. All said boy. I knew better, but I was so hopeful. I was also afraid that it was our last baby, because DH said no more after this one, so I felt like this was my last chance. Birth day came, and I had another sweet baby girl. I was initially excited and in love with my baby daughter, but the next two days on, I started feeling the GD. She is now 7 weeks old and I am still crying over it sometimes and sad more than not. I hope my GD goes away or eases up at some point. I don't know if I should have found out at the ultrasound or not. I think it may have been easier for me to have found out though. Since then, my hubby has possibly reconsidered one more, and I think that is what has helped me the most with my GD. Hopefully, I'll be back on here in another 2-3 years and be a successful sway. If there is a next time, I may have the tech write it in an envelope and I may or may not open in private later on. You may feel differently, but it may be more helpful to find out the gender ahead of time to avoid GD hitting you right after birth. At least you will have time to come to terms with it before your baby gets here. Good luck and I hope you get your dream gender one day.

6. Likes Nann3r, aussiesmiler liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12