Thread: deep sadness

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

deep sadness

Hi everyone, I do not know if it's the right place to write this. I hope that with this English you can understand. I'm experiencing a very difficult time and I'm so sad.
    I have two wonderful guys and I'm doing everything I can to have a daughter. I'm afraid I'm having a third guy. This is our last chance, my husband does not want any more children. I am very scared to have a great disappointment, I feel so selfish, I have two wonderful and healthy children and there are so many women who can not have children and I have these bad feelings. I became very anxious and I think about it all the time. My family, my husband and my friends can not understand my feelings and I feel so alone. My poor husband has a lot of patience but he does not understand. I just want to find peace and stop being so obsessed. Is there any lady in my situation?

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is the exact way I am feeling. I was about to write this post word for word. I can’t offer anything to help, but you are so not alone.

I’m worried I didn’t do enough to have a girl, and I’m convinced at 4w 2d that it’s already a boy and I’ve spent the day crying. Nobody else will understand

My fingers are crossed that we are wrong and we both have pink bundles coming but yeh I definitely don’t feel like it will happen for me this time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you very much for having shared your emotions with me, I'm so sorry that you feel so bad. The only consolation is that there are many women who feel so because I thought I was completely crazy and being the only one to have such a strong desire. I just want to let go and be happy. I'm afraid if it was another male to fail to give up and that this may ruin my marriage. My husband was happy with our two males, he is doing all this for me to please me. I always think, every day. I always look at the girls and I feel so jealous. Why do they and I do not? Two my dear friends have had their little girls and also my sister and I suffer a lot. I feel like nature wants to punish me to be so selfish and not content myself. I do not want to be just a mother-in-law. When we need my sister and I want my mom next to me, not her mother-in-law. We leave our children more willingly to our mom. I know this is stupid but as if a daughter is forever. Not to mention people, they already look at me and they always tell me "there's a nice little girl for us" with three males. I send you a big hug and luck