Thread: Saving for GS

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Saving for GS

I need some motivation to save some money for GS in 1-2 years from now, I've never been good with money but I think it's the best option for us instead of getting a loan or increasing our credit card... hubby wants to wait that long for another baby anyway and I'll be studying in the meantime so he might be right... I have two sons, 2 years old and 5 months old. How many of you have saved instead of getting loans/credit cards? Also I am only 25 years old so if I wait a few years it shouldn't really lessen my chances of a success right? My goal is $20k so I think if I just stopped my family tax benefit and received it as a lump sum at tax time it might be easier lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Me 25 DH 31
    Jan 2015 Sep 2016
    HT in 2018 for our elusive

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All the best on your GS journey.
    Such a shame the process becomes so much more about money for those in Aust. GL with with your saving. Do you know what the likely cost of the whole process is with accommodation etc? I would have guessed more than 20k but I don't know.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Saving for GS

Thank you To go to Cyprus it is roughly $20k aud including accomodation and flights so
    A lot but still cheaper than the US

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by chantelle.bailey; February 16th, 2017 at 05:00 AM.
    Me 25 DH 31
    Jan 2015 Sep 2016

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI MiaMelb

Im just letting you know I have just come back from Jordan and did this whole Gender Selection Process for half the price. My first time was in America and never again Its all a big money making business.

If you go to Dr Najeeb Layyous's Website you will find everything you need to know. He is located in Amman Jordan. Please don't be put off by the fact its in the middle east as We were so safe. Its not far from Dubai. If you need any further info please feel free to message me.

Angela x Perth WA

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    HI MiaMelb

Im just letting you know I have just come back from Jordan and did this whole Gender Selection Process for half the price. My first time was in America and never again Its all a big money making business.

If you go to Dr Najeeb Layyous's Website you will find everything you need to know. He is located in Amman Jordan. Please don't be put off by the fact its in the middle east as We were so safe. Its not far from Dubai. If you need any further info please feel free to message me.

Angela x Perth WA
    Wow Angela sounds like you've been on a very varied journey. Would never have thought of Jordan as a possible GS destination. I don't think going overseas for GS is really a possibility for us, don't think I could get DP on board. Perhaps if it was available here I could get him over the line but looks like the chances of that happening are slim to none. Has your recent trip to Jordan been everything you hoped for?
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

6. Likes Angela liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope you don't mind if I message you too Angela
    Me 25 DH 31
    Jan 2015 Sep 2016