Uploads
    It is not a battle. Hope that helped :-/

Olorun Ileri2

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just to put the nail in the coffin on this issue, I have confirmed that you do, in fact, receive $1,000 off a banking cycle.

You do not receive $1,000 on subsequent cycles if you attempt a cycle(get the discount) and then go back for a second cycle. The reason is because the IVF fee for the first cycle is $8,900 and it is reduced already to $6,600. You don't get an extra $1,000 off the already reduced fee.

This info comes from Lucy at HRC if anyone needs a source. fk, after your first cycle, they quote a reduced fee so you received the $1,000 the first go around but hopefully that explains it.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    Just to put the nail in the coffin on this issue, I have confirmed that you do, in fact, receive $1,000 off a banking cycle.

This info comes from Lucy at HRC if anyone needs a source. fk, after your first cycle, they quote a reduced fee so you received the $1,000 the first go around but hopefully that explains it.
    I did not receive a discount.
    First cycle was through insurance. No discount was allowed nor received. Understood completely. Insurance is not cash pay.
    No discount received since then. Paid for banking cycles out of pocket cash and was told no discount on banking cycles too. That is the bone of contention.
    Lucy is a new name to me in their billing department. Sorry, but your info that I received $1000 on first go round, is 100% inaccurate.

Olorun Ileri2

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you want to provide me with specifics, I can reach out to them on your behalf. You wouldn't need a discount with insurance because it's a negotiated rate and not the same as cash pay. Only those in the US will understand what that means.

Lucy has been with Dr Potter a long time. I would call and speak with so wine. I would not rely on email.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123