Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello. Please sit back and enjoy the lead up to your gorgeous boys birth.

Firstly I travelled with my husband and three daughters from Australia aged 8,6 and 2. Don't worry about who will look after your boys whilst your husband has to do his output. I took our girls for breakfast in the hotel whilst he did it then we headed to HRC for ER where he looked after them.

I was 38 when we went and will be 6 weeks off 39 when I deliver our so in a couple of weeks.

After having three girls you do thing about your husbands sleep but I got 4 embryos of which 3 were male . So you just don't know.

All the best with this pregnancy and good luck if and when you decide on the HT journey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks Dreaminboy thanked for this post
    Likes BrightSky, Giselle2016 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamablues1 View Post
    Hi there!! When i was pregnant i was just like you, counting the days till my ivf, but with my big belly! My advice, enjoy this time and the first few months of your baby. My baby is 9 mo and i just re ently became obssesed again. Im not going to lie, i kept thinking bout it, but.. Not like now. Good luck!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    Thanks. Yes when I found out this 3rd one was a boy too, the only thing that got me past it was the fact that I found what pgd is and I kept reading on it and finding a location no-stop. I hate to say it but totally didn't care about the baby inside of me. Now as its getting close to due date (nov 9th) I've been able to put aside the pgd future baby and concentrate on this one. A part of me is too scared to think of the pgd one cause what if all the embryos turn out to be male...

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueplease View Post
    Hello. Please sit back and enjoy the lead up to your gorgeous boys birth.

Firstly I travelled with my husband and three daughters from Australia aged 8,6 and 2. Don't worry about who will look after your boys whilst your husband has to do his output. I took our girls for breakfast in the hotel whilst he did it then we headed to HRC for ER where he looked after them.

I was 38 when we went and will be 6 weeks off 39 when I deliver our so in a couple of weeks.

After having three girls you do thing about your husbands sleep but I got 4 embryos of which 3 were male . So you just don't know.

All the best with this pregnancy and good luck if and when you decide on the HT journey

That's awesome! Thanks for the support. OMG if I have 3 girl embryos, I will be soooo ecstatic! I may be tempted to do twins and freeze one lol.

5. Likes GirlieCat liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was in the same with my third little boy who is now 18 months old. When I first found out he was another boy I cried my eyes out and it was only the fact my husband said that's okay we can go high-tech next time that got me through! I have to say as soon as I had him thoughts about a girl went completely out of the window and I just thanked my lucky stars (after a difficult labour and birth) that I had three healthy happy little boys. My youngest is absolutely the apple of my eye and I could not imagine life without him!
    I am however planning IVFPGD next year in the US for my long-awaited little girl. My advice is please just relax enjoy your little boy, they are all such different little people anyway and my older boys (9 & 7) adore him!
    Don't get me wrong still every time I hear of somebody having a little girl I'm extremely envious and will almost avoid them for a period of time. Sounds mean, but I'm protecting me and I don't want their happiness being pushed in my face

7. Likes Giselle2016 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My little baby boy is 20
    days and I adore him! Love him to pieces but do still want a baby girl also but omg, all these sleepless nights got me worried that it just may be too hard to go through all this all over again...since my age is an issue, the sooner I do Pgd, the better....just don't know how soon I'll be ready for all this again...

9. Likes BrightSky liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Giselle!! Enjoy every moment with your new little guy
    (2010) (2013 LE sway opposite) HT (HRC 2018)

Cycle 1 HRC Nov 2015: 9 retrieved, 6 mature, 5 fertilized, 4 biopsied, 2 normal XY = NT
    Cycle 2 HRC Mar 2016: 13 retrieved, 12 mature, 11 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 6 normal = 5 XX, 1 XY!
    FET #1 Aug 2016: Chemical
    FET #2 Nov 2016 Immune protocol: BFP! HB at 7 and 10 weeks. No HB at 12 weeks Miscarriage.
    FET #3 Aug 2017 Immune protocol: BFP!
    arrived May 2018

11. Likes Giselle2016 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations giselle!!! They are so gorgeous in those early days but the tiredness is tough. My little one is coming up to 4 months and it's so much easier, sleeping through and generally more settled. Give it a month or 2 and u will probably feel the same.. In the meantime enjoy those snuggles!!!
    2014 2016

13. Likes Giselle2016 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12