Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

HRC- how many days will you stay for ivf

Hello laides!

I just wondering for how many days you stayed for those of you who went to HRC/Dr. Potter?

For how many days before the egg collecting did you arrive and when did you return?

I understand I need to be there for at least 12 days, but how is the " timeline"/schedule and what to do during the 12 days....
    The first visit day, egg collecting day, the transfer day, then go home

Do I need to be there for example 4 days before the egg collecting,
    then collect the eggs,
    then wait 6 days for embryo transfer,
    rest for 2 days...
    = 12 days and home sweet home

I need to know what to do every day!!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AlfaOmega View Post
    Hello laides!

I just wondering for how many days you stayed for those of you who went to HRC/Dr. Potter?

For how many days before the egg collecting did you arrive and when did you return?

I understand I need to be there for at least 12 days, but how is the " timeline"/schedule and what to do during the 12 days....
    The first visit day, egg collecting day, the transfer day, then go home

Do I need to be there for example 4 days before the egg collecting,
    then collect the eggs,
    then wait 6 days for embryo transfer,
    rest for 2 days...
    = 12 days and home sweet home

I need to know what to do every day!!!!
    Hi AlfaOmega! We arrived on Sunday, had ultrasound monday & egg retrieval wednesday. Transfer was scheduled for the following tuesday, sadly I didnt get any embryos to testing so we didnt make it that far, but we had another 3 nights from then for resting. So we left the Friday.

Plenty to do not far away. Hire a car and you can do Disneyland if you're keen!? Driving along the coastline, either direction from Newport but we went to Laguna Beach and beyond and it is quite stunning. Fashion Island is a shopping mall in Newport Beach that keeps most of us HRC ladies busy for a day or two. There is lots to do we loved Newport! Hope it al goes well for you AlfaOmega! When are you planning on going?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by emshe View Post
    Hi AlfaOmega! We arrived on Sunday, had ultrasound monday & egg retrieval wednesday. Transfer was scheduled for the following tuesday, sadly I didnt get any embryos to testing so we didnt make it that far, but we had another 3 nights from then for resting. So we left the Friday.

Plenty to do not far away. Hire a car and you can do Disneyland if you're keen!? Driving along the coastline, either direction from Newport but we went to Laguna Beach and beyond and it is quite stunning. Fashion Island is a shopping mall in Newport Beach that keeps most of us HRC ladies busy for a day or two. There is lots to do we loved Newport! Hope it al goes well for you AlfaOmega! When are you planning on going?

Thanks! We are going to stay for 2 weeks! We arrive on a Sunday and have the ER on Wendsday...
    I am sorry you didn't get any embryos. Are you planning for a new trip?
    Last edited by AlfaOmega; July 16th, 2017 at 07:48 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are planning on going end of July

5. Thanks maximbella thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AlfaOmega View Post
    We are planning on going end of July
    We are heading back, beginning of June! Fingers toes and everything crossed for a success story!
    End of July will come so fast, I hope it all goes great for you. Cali will be so beautiful in summer I'm sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks! The same to you : ) Wish you all the best!!!