Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by boys,boys.boys!!! View Post
    AS , i thought id sent you a private message of the type of meals i was eating for you yo look over, but i must have wrote it and forgot to hit send lol!! so i'll list them now.

Im skipping breakfast and waiting til at least 12pm for lunch which had been a weight watchers pitta with houmus, lettuce and slices of peeled cucumber followed by a muller light yogurt (although after reading my sway plan i shud stay away from the pita)

and dinners been a small amount of cous cous or rice with chopped tomatoes (salt/sodium only a trace) with sauteed mushroom, and courgettes (both sauteed in unsalted butter) and green beans
    or pasta with phildelphia light and sauteed mushroom and courgette.

both not too bad but not that imaginative lol! i did have a bad day last week when i had a bad uti and was generally feeling sorry for myself lol, so hope i havent messed up anything iv already done!
    If you sent it, I didn't see it - I just was sending PM's and didn't see one, I'm sorry.

If you can tolerate the pita ok, it's fine. Whole wheat is better tho. Some people with PCOS can handle a little bit of carbs, while others do better with few/none. I don't want you to cut back on cals too far.

Your diet loks good but I do think you have room for more protein - maybe a scrambled egg white with dinner, or a **** of cheese, or some tofu mixed into your veggies? Remember, you don't need to starve, just be moving in the direction of less. You also probably need more potassium than you're getting, but that depends on how much veg you're eating.

In the Dream Members section, there are several threads stickied at the top of the page, that have meal suggestions, some of which would be good for PCOS!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No dont worry it would have been me, i do it all the time, i write a message then one of the kids interupts me and i forget to press send lol!! Thanks again for all ur help AS i think im gettting there and the sway plan has helped make more sense of it all

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    New here! Looking into controlling blood sugar and PCOS symptoms with supplements and avoiding Metformin. I have read here that Metformin sways pink- any experience using Berberine, N Acetylcysteine, and Insoitol to achieve the same results as Metformin and sway pink? Studies show (from PCOS DIVA) that these have been shown to achieve equal to better results for PCOS and fertility...Do they also sway like Metformin does?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Inositol has been very effective for us but I do urge you to change your diet and add in moderate exercise too if possible rather than rely on supps.

We have a thread about it here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I am new here and just found this site/thread and am wondering the same thing. We have two living boys and one boy we lost at 15 weeks and another miscarriage in August at 5 weeks (obviously we didn't know what that one was). Long story short I have been diagnosed with PCOS, and my ob prescribed me metformin to help regulate my cycles, which I usually O around cd20-cd25. With all my previous pregnancies we had sex one day before O, or the day of O. In the past two years of ttc we would had sex 3-4 days before O in hopes that we would conceive a girl, but it never happened. My question is, what should I do to try and sway pink along with taking the medication? Use the paleo diet? Should I try vitex too? I'm just so overwhelmed by all the info out there! Thanks to anyone who would be able to help me

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome Norskie! WE have great results with our PCOS swayers. Metformin will only help and I have a thread with a couple of diets that will be very helpful and you can find those here. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html

Do not use vitex with the metformin. Metformin is soooo much better than Vitex and I think you're going to see major improvements to your cycle just with diet changes and Met alone.

I also urge you to do exercise even if it is only moderate. Getting 60 min. 6-7 days a week is ideal but the benefits to your PCOS from even mod. exercise are so major that it will really help even if you can't get quite that much exercise.

Timing doesn't work and as you know it is really, really tough to get pg 3-4 days out. I can assure you that whatever the reason you have mostly boys it is NOT the day you had sex on. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html So I urge you to have one attempt (one attempt regardless of timing has really swayed for us, for reasons we can only guess at) on either O-2 or O-1 (or what most of us do, the day of first posiitive OPK, since your cycle is not regular enough to aim at a cutoff anyway) as these are good odds of conception with only one attempt.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for getting back to me atomic, that is great advice and really gives me hope!

8. Likes atomic sagebrush, lindz liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to note l had an irregular cycle due to pcos when l got my dd, at o-3. These things happen, keep the faith and baby dust to you!

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
    2009 2012
    hoping for a healthy baby in 2017, swaying pink

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Girlswaylondon liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123