Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the advice, Atomic! I agree, next cycle I'm going to drop the rephresh/acijel and just keep my fingers crossed that the diet will sway things enough. Can I also ask, do you still recommend one attempt in the fertile window even if this is the exact same thing I did with my boys? Maybe that was why I felt compelled to add the pH lowering jellies because otherwise it seemed too similar! Again thank you for your help and advice!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I still recommend it. Swaying NEVER comes down to one thing like that, and it's entirely poss to get a boy with one attempt if you had a lot of other things swaying blue for you.

Swaying is one of those weird things that you can do the exact same thing you did before and get a different outcome. That's why there are so many people out there who have boys and girls without even thinking about it, who have never even heard the word swaying other than the wind in the trees.

It is totally up to you the kind of sway you want to have. If you want to keep the lubes in and just be patient and wait, eventually sperm will probably meet egg eventually. But just be careful not to go overboard dieting strictly or whatever.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks again, Atomic! Good things are definitely worth waiting for so I will keep this in mind for sure. Can't tell you how much I appreciate the help and advice!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm... what about coconut oil? I thought that would be ok because of pH but I just read the oil comment (can't swim through it), and feel like I have been shooting myself in the foot.

Crum...

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No coconut oil. Sperm are not meant to swim thru oil.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well shoot, good to know. We didn't use a ton but I'll do something else now. Thanks.

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The less you use, the less it affects you (just like a tiny drip of food color in water as opposed to a whole bottle)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Where do I buy acijel in Canada ?

Quote Originally Posted by babydust View Post
    Great info! And I agree, I've seen far too many boy conceptions with Canola oil. I tried it once during a practice attempt and it was sooo messy! Sylk worked great as a lube for us and we used replens finger every few days as well as after we made our attempt. In some women replens and/or aci jel, even sylk, can increase pH so they have to be sure to test out all the lubes first. For me the only thing that seems to raise my pH is the best product out there, aci jel! haha. Great post!
    I really want to get acijel but I live in Canada and can't find it anywhere . I can only seem to find it in one place online from Australia but it comes
    To $50 with shipping . Is there anywhere else
    That I can buy this ?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes, it's exorbitant. It hasn't worked anyway and I do not recommend spending that kind of money for something that has not gotten its job done for us.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I apologize for bumping an old thread but this is an important one and I have some questions....I have a normal ph of 3.5-4. It rarely goes up much and if it does, I usually have a yeast infection (which I pretty much get at every bd attempt). So, when I tried using no lube or sylk, my ph just stays in the 4 range and I don't get preggo at all (33 months of failure) I recently added yes baby, which is clearly a boy sway lube, but it helps to bring my ph up slightly (6-7?) and I was finally able to conceive last month for the first time in 2 solid years. I assume it was probably a boy that I miscarried. So, if someone already has a low ph and I'm in the U.S., what would be a good lube to try? I am pretty dry, but I do get ewcm the day I ovulate but by then, I'm already done attempting. I recently saw something called Avesta quick conceive that is used for IVF. Has anyone heard of this? I assume it leans toward boys if it's sperm friendly but just curious before I spend the $30 on it. I'm considering mixing sylk and a sperm friend lily to see if I can create something that raises my ph enuf to get preggo without swaying a boy. I really really want a girl. I do other girl swaying stuff also but this line stuff is making or breaking me, I think....

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast