Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: The pH Pickle

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn’t realize you updated it a month ago. awesome! Just saw the original date on page 1

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ok! was there anything in particular you were wondering about though?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic! So just to be clear, since you didn't say it outright in the essay, RepHresh, Sylk, and antihistamines are not really effective, since trying to change pH is not effective in swaying?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Teb View Post
    Hi Atomic! So just to be clear, since you didn't say it outright in the essay, RepHresh, Sylk, and antihistamines are not really effective, since trying to change pH is not effective in swaying?
    Yes we've tracked our results with those things and found that none of them have worked. Same number of people getting girls with and without them.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just came across this thread while searching this website. Thank you so much for the insightful essay!! I had been on a gender swaying group on Facebook and quickly left it because their approach and emphasis on adjusting body ph levels seemed illogical and unhealthy. That group seemed to proclaim that a girl sway was an extremely unhealthy and bland way of eating, but absolutely necessary to have a girl, yet I knew plenty of healthy women who conceived girls. This site and your essay makes me feel so much better about trying to gender sway and finding good ways (mentally and physically) of approaching it! Though I still feel like I have a lot to learn!

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exactly, it just made NO sense to me either and over time I started to wonder "are they making this so impossible to do because they want to always blame it on us when it doesn't work out?" I mean sticking to that awful diet for 3 months and never ever cheating?? Who could even DO that? And then when I saw several people seemingly do it perfectly only to get a boy I was like "this cannot be right" and that's when I started researching. Have you seen this? It has more info about my journey to this method of swaying https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...sh-anyway.html

I'm here to answer any and all questions so please just ask, ask, ask anything you want to know.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again, Atomic,

You are truly amazing in your dedication to respond to thread posts and questions! I saw both this response and your response to my 'introduction' post, so thank you for that. And yes, that was my reaction! I felt like, if I don't eat a strict diet of white bread and diet coke for 3 months and have a boy, then the sway fail is my fault? It felt incredibly counter-intuitive, and I knew my doctor would not support a drastic diet like what some of these sites were recommending. I will absolutely read through that link you provided! And thank you for your gracious invite to ask more questions. I will definitely be doing that along the way (my husband and I are hoping to try in Dec, so we have time to prep for a sway). I did try to read a thread about frequency of BD and whatnot, but all the acronyms had me confused (in full disclosure, I had to look up what 'ttc' and 'BD' meant). If I find that one again, I'll try to post a more specific question there. Thanks again!

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Abbreviations are here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...anslation.html (they seem impossible to translate at first but within a couple days you'll be using them like an expert, even in conversations with people who will have no idea what you're talking about, ha ha)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This makes so much sense! I am so glad I found this forum and you. I felt a lot of pressure to do all these crazy things to change my pH that honestly don't feel right. I don't think I could ever feel right about putting egg whites in my lady parts! I'm in a Facebook group that uses a lot of IG for their sways. This one lady in the group has been keeping her pH at 8-8.5 (blue sway) and has been TTC for 2 years now with no luck getting pregnant with either. Do you think her constant high pH could be affecting her fertility?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I absolutely do, not to mention that egg whites are NOT analogous to EWCM and semen is not made to swim through it.
    But that having been said, the IG people also really hurt their chances in several other ways like timing with the one attempt on ovulation day, which is also terrible for odds of conception. Not to mention the diet, which is incredibly unhealthy. When I was on that site there were people who were going on and on for many months/years not getting pregnant, and then they ended up with really low bone mass and tooth decay, and even high blood pressure from so long eating no calcium and tons of salt.

I have a thread about the egg whites here, it's not a traditional essay, I have a lot of thorough replies on the various pages so you may want to read through the whole thing. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...re-get-pg.html

15. Likes aoverby23 liked this post
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast