Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: urobiologics

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

urobiologics

Anyone hear about this company? Sounds pretty impressive but I'm skeptical!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc0404 View Post
    Anyone hear about this company? Sounds pretty impressive but I'm skeptical!

Don’t bother!!!!!!!!! They sound amazing. And when you speak to the doctor you will be convinced beyond words to use them. I used them to conceive a girl after 3 boys. Followed their plan to tee and fell pregnant. When I did the early test which I payed for too I was told I had my girl. I was over the moon!!!! So happy. I prayed and thanked God over and over.

Fast forward to 15 weeks into my pregnancy I did the blood test and it showed I had another boy. I’m currently 26 weeks pregnant with my fourth boy. I cry every day before I sleep and when I first wake up beating myself up because I bought into Urobiologics. But that was my choice and I need to live with it. I really trusted it it seemed to work for so many. Not for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2008 2011 2015 Due November 2019 but not yet ready to give on my dream of my

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by princessreader View Post
    Don’t bother!!!!!!!!! They sound amazing. And when you speak to the doctor you will be convinced beyond words to use them. I used them to conceive a girl after 3 boys. Followed their plan to tee and fell pregnant. When I did the early test which I payed for too I was told I had my girl. I was over the moon!!!! So happy. I prayed and thanked God over and over.

Fast forward to 15 weeks into my pregnancy I did the blood test and it showed I had another boy. I’m currently 26 weeks pregnant with my fourth boy. I cry every day before I sleep and when I first wake up beating myself up because I bought into Urobiologics. But that was my choice and I need to live with it. I really trusted it it seemed to work for so many. Not for me

So sorry to hear this. Did you get a refund

5. Likes princessreader liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry to hear this. Did you get a refund

I have extensive experience with this group and it's a scam. They will always find some reason to not give people the refund (including if you use any other sway tactic). Additionally they have been incredibly cruel to some people, telling them their child would be homosexual or would have serious health issues if the woman got pregnant with the "wrong" gender in the month that the company claimed should have been a month for the other gender, and telling them to have terminations of perfectly healthy babies on claims that there was something wrong with their child (which could obviously have a massive effect on the outcome of their results - if their results are even remotely true, which I seriously doubt - if they're scaring people who get opposites into having terminations.)

Look guys, if something seems too good to be true, it usually is. With all the IVF clinics out there in the world if there was really some cycle where women got all girl eggs in one month and all boy eggs in one month we would know that beyond a shadow of a doubt by now. I have gone over their "studies" that claim to prove their method works and several of them actually have nothing to do with "egg cycles" and others actually debunk the claims (most people don't bother to read them.) And I'm not even seeing these studies on their webpage any more, maybe too many people noticed this discrepancy. The only study I found up there is one debunking Shettles and one debunking Selnas (which is just as much a scam artist as these people) They have patents, but patents are not scientific evidence, you can get a patent on any unique idea whether or not it works. People assume patents mean a product is tested but that's not the criteria for getting one. All you need to get a patent is an idea that is considered novel, unobvious, and "useful" and the useful definition is very very loosely applied - it does not mean something works!

It says right on their webpage that no clinical trials have been performed other than "in-house trials". This means you are relying solely upon their good word in terms of their results. They have not published their results for other scientists to repeat their results. They have testimonials with email addresses but you have no way to know if those are real people or not. Real scientists publish their results as quickly as they possibly can so they can get credit for their discovery and also to prevent others from taking the credit. An organization that has the ability to do studies and claims to have done them, yet does not publish results is a sure sign that it's a scam.

Plus, this concept makes NO sense, zero, none, with all the other studies (done by legitimate scientists who have published their work and have no financial interest in saying these things) that found that vegetarians have more girls, airline pilots have more girls, anesthetists have more girls, women who have Hepatitis B and toxoplasmosis, or have Masters Degrees have more boys, etc. Are we to assume all these people just magically by sheer luck just happened to get pregnant in the "right" egg cycle by sheer random chance?

It makes no sense. It doesn't add up. It's a waste of money that has caused people to have opposites and created a lot of stress and heartache for pregnant women. Steer clear of Urobiologics.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I have extensive experience with this group and it's a scam. They will always find some reason to not give people the refund (including if you use any other sway tactic). Additionally they have been incredibly cruel to some people, telling them their child would be homosexual or would have serious health issues if the woman got pregnant with the "wrong" gender in the month that the company claimed should have been a month for the other gender, and telling them to have terminations of perfectly healthy babies on claims that there was something wrong with their child (which could obviously have a massive effect on the outcome of their results - if their results are even remotely true, which I seriously doubt - if they're scaring people who get opposites into having terminations.)

Look guys, if something seems too good to be true, it usually is. With all the IVF clinics out there in the world if there was really some cycle where women got all girl eggs in one month and all boy eggs in one month we would know that beyond a shadow of a doubt by now. I have gone over their "studies" that claim to prove their method works and several of them actually have nothing to do with "egg cycles" and others actually debunk the claims (most people don't bother to read them.) And I'm not even seeing these studies on their webpage any more, maybe too many people noticed this discrepancy. The only study I found up there is one debunking Shettles and one debunking Selnas (which is just as much a scam artist as these people) They have patents, but patents are not scientific evidence, you can get a patent on any unique idea whether or not it works. People assume patents mean a product is tested but that's not the criteria for getting one. All you need to get a patent is an idea that is considered novel, unobvious, and "useful" and the useful definition is very very loosely applied - it does not mean something works!

It says right on their webpage that no clinical trials have been performed other than "in-house trials". This means you are relying solely upon their good word in terms of their results. They have not published their results for other scientists to repeat their results. They have testimonials with email addresses but you have no way to know if those are real people or not. Real scientists publish their results as quickly as they possibly can so they can get credit for their discovery and also to prevent others from taking the credit. An organization that has the ability to do studies and claims to have done them, yet does not publish results is a sure sign that it's a scam.

Plus, this concept makes NO sense, zero, none, with all the other studies (done by legitimate scientists who have published their work and have no financial interest in saying these things) that found that vegetarians have more girls, airline pilots have more girls, anesthetists have more girls, women who have Hepatitis B and toxoplasmosis, or have Masters Degrees have more boys, etc. Are we to assume all these people just magically by sheer luck just happened to get pregnant in the "right" egg cycle by sheer random chance?

It makes no sense. It doesn't add up. It's a waste of money that has caused people to have opposites and created a lot of stress and heartache for pregnant women. Steer clear of Urobiologics.
    This is why you are amazing Atomic - seriously!!!! Crisis averted lol..

8. Likes atomic sagebrush, princessreader liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is why you are amazing Atomic - seriously!!!! Crisis averted lol..

I wish I had reached out here before trusting them. I feel so foolish and idiotic for buying into the scheme. The contacts he puts on his site are actual real people because I myself reached out to them and was told to go for it. Various people all of the world. Even me. People reached out to me too ask me the same. At that stage he had posted my results because according to his early gender test I was having a girl. People were emailing me and congratulating me and I was over the moon!! Naturally. But then when my blood test came out and it showed Male then he removed my results only because I asked him to because people kept congratulating me and it was beyond upsetting to keep receiving emails. He went on to say how the reason it didn’t work for me was because I had had one round of IVF which had “messed up my system” however I specifically had flagged this before saying shall we wait longer before trying? And he told me it was fine to go ahead even 3 months after ivf. Our attempt came 6 months after after ivf so it made no sense. My hubby kept saying, are you sure this isn’t a scam? And of course I wanted so badly to believe it I kept the faith. In hindsight I wish I would have not been so naive. It’s hard when they come across so confident of their research and you really want to believe. I did read a few negative comments before trying but I did it at my own risk and here I am. Having blown my only chance for a daughter. It just wasn’t meant for me to have a girl. It hurts every day but I’m trying my best to accept it x

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    so very sorry this happened to you. I do pray you get your baby girl one day, sending you lots of pink dust your way. I have read others that had a hard time getting back their refunds and there is something wrong with their overall model.

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just want to point out that just because there's an email account that people reply to and they seem like a real person, it doesn't necessarily mean those are legitimate people (nor does it preclude the notion that they've only listed certain people and not others, it could easily be a blend of real people picked to be positive and also fake clients). It's possible to create URL addresses that seem like they're in different countries. Urobiologics is notorious for going around creating dummy accounts and posting on gender swaying forums (which are all clearly the same person as they make the same grammatical errors over and over again) and if they're willing to do that I can imagine they are willing to do other stuff too.

I do really appreciate you letting us know that in your case they did leave up the information about your incorrect result, but I am still very, very skeptical given my experiences with them that they are being in any way forthright with people. Until they have posted a study for other scientists to recreate and verify their results or not, then they're sketchy. Getting a patent and then refusing to publish studies for independent review is not how actual scientists operate, it's how people who want to make money on things and prevent anyone else from testing them to see if they actually work operate.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; August 23rd, 2019 at 11:08 AM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If only I’d had this conversation before going for it. I feel like I deserve to be in a dunce hat. I wake up every morning and every night wishing I could turn back the clock and take a different decision. He said he would refund me but to be honest I never even followed up as I was so incredibly depressed that I didn’t even care about the money. And he never chased me to give it back.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No no no, you are not a dunce at all, you were taken advantage of and that can happen to anyone. I so very much appreciate you coming forth to share your experiences because your experiences are worth way more than anything I can tell people.

When your little man arrives this will all make sense to you. There is something so special about that 4th boy!

16. Likes princessreader liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast