Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck and pink dust headed your way!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes Prayingforagirl67 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic,

I am swaying blue from next cycle, shall i continue weight lifting or walking during 2ww?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic,

Is it important to keep the level and resistance on cardio machines low/moderate when swaying pink? I don't really work out at a high intensity (i.e. my pace is pretty slow), but I typically have our home elliptical set up to the max for both level and intensdity, so I wanted to check. TIA
    Mom to 3 beautiful boys
    Currently deciding whether to try for lucky #4

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammue View Post
    Hi Atomic,

I am swaying blue from next cycle, shall i continue weight lifting or walking during 2ww?
    Yes! As long as you're not doing something like Olympic weightlifting it is fine and safe to continue exercise even into early pregnancy

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky#4 View Post
    Atomic,

Is it important to keep the level and resistance on cardio machines low/moderate when swaying pink? I don't really work out at a high intensity (i.e. my pace is pretty slow), but I typically have our home elliptical set up to the max for both level and intensdity, so I wanted to check. TIA
    We generally try to avoid muscle building exercise, but as long as you're losing weight on a lower protein diet, it's impossible to build muscle. Since you're used to it anyway, I'd probably just continue with that - but be sure you are not gaining weight on a boy-friendly diet when you are doing that!

8. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic!

Personal question for my situation: If I'm super disciplined, I could increase my normal 30-minute a day jogs to an hour a day. Doing the LE/PCOS diet, at 18.5 BMI and 98 LBS: do you think doubling my workout time will be okay - if we're aiming for me to not lose any more weight? I still have at least six weeks on the diet.

Things to consider:
    Running is my stress relief - the endorphins, staying fit - all of that gives me a "I'm winning at life!" feeling. And it's hardwired in my brain because I've been doing it daily for 10+ years. It gives me a sense of normalcy/control. Not sure how that plays into all this.

I'm also kinda boy shaped - no hips, petite, toned. I've had quads since I was like 4. I build muscle easily. The thing that nags at me is that I'm 99.9% sure MORE running will mean more muscle. I'm trying to up my protein to get my ovulation on track, etc. And thinking more protein = more running = winning at life will be back to my boy lifestyle.

Doing the no workout, or just long walks (something to decrease muscle mass) would really throw my body into a "what's happening, is this the apocalypse?" state of mind.

Annnnnd: Thinking about your last pink sway and how you said you were mushy. Crystal ball question: Knowing what you know, would it better for me, personally, to be mushy, if I can do it without gaining weight?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    People with PCOS need to do exercise even if you can't get up to the 60 minutes. So it may be best for you to just keep doing what you're doing because the benefits to blood sugar control are so huge they outweigh any risks of building muscle.

You literally cannot build muscle without a LOT of food and some weight gain. Besides, "muscle building" is just a theory, while we know for a fact that exercise WORKS because our results have shown that it does. Based on our results I strongly urge everyone to include exercise in their sway even if you have to eat somewhat more cals to do it.

I really really REALLY must insist that you continue exercise. DO NOT do couch potato. If you can exercise more without losing weight (and you will need to up calories, very likely, to manage this), then do. But no matter what continue the exercise you're already doing.

Me being mushy was just an observation. Again, we know exercise works because we've seen it work so well for so long. Don't let my theories and mushiness LOL keep you from doing what has actually WORKED. I see it time and again where people get so hung up on speculation and guesswork that they don't even do the things that have worked for people.

Do what works. Don't worry about the whys and wherefores because none of us have any idea how swaying works anyway.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic! I'm jumping on the girl sway bandwagon kind of suddenly. I'm hoping to be put on Clomid next week. AF due in 1 or 2 wks, then TTC. I'm starting LE diet now. I'm a sporadic exerciser but willing to do intense 60/5-7 for a sway. But is it too late to begin that??

Thank you!
    Last edited by Jessirberger; January 26th, 2019 at 07:42 PM.

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We started off worrying that there might be a "too late" but over time exercise has proven itself so effective we now just encourage everyone to do exercise and don't worry about any of that. Totally fine and then if you don't end up pregnant the first month you'll have enough time on it by the second to benefit your sway.

14. Thanks Jessirberger, thinknpink1122 thanked for this post
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast