Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

GenderDreaming Sway Success Rate??!?!

Just curious if you guys have decided by what percentage these diets actually sway - particularly the LE diet? Does it up your chances by 2%, 5%, 10%?

I've been watching so many people, looking at all my friends and some people match but most don't. The people I know with girls eat lots of salt, more than 2 meals a day, are over weight etc. and the people I know with boys are skinny, watching their weight, barely eat.. You just wonder how much it actually helps?

For the record, I'm doing a super strict LE Diet so I'm willing to try.. just curious

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure if its all written up in 1 place, us boy swayers are trying to keep tabs here - http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...we-having.html

And Peanut has done this spread sheet for the girl swayers - http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...n-correct.html

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's hard to know because there are hundreds of things that go into swaying. We have been tracking stats but I have kind of fallen behind on it due to lack of time so I don't want to spout a % till I have a chance to update them (someone else may know and I hope they chime in). For quite some time the blue swayers were running 75-80% and the pink swayers were 65-70%. We are finding that staying on diet longer seems to be yielding better successes for pink, so I hope to see that number rise. We were also tracking the number of people doing an IG/FGD style sway and that was about 50-50 so LE was def. getting better results.

For more about weight and swaying read this http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...irls-boys.html It's maternal condition that matters, so someone could eat all the "wrong" things and if they stay in good condition, they'll still have more boys. The diet and stuff are tools we use to convince our bodies that our condition/environment is not as good for a boy baby. It's not what you eat that sways, it's the message that it sends to your body. If your body still "thinks" times are good for a boy, you'll be more likely to conceive boys even if you eat nothing but cranberries and rice cakes.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic do you now have updated results on success rates for ttc blue? Is it a higher success rate with personalised plans? Sorry if this info is already posted somewhere and I've not seen it!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernchick1 View Post
    Atomic do you now have updated results on success rates for ttc blue? Is it a higher success rate with personalised plans? Sorry if this info is already posted somewhere and I've not seen it!
    People do not purchase a plan because of the success rate. People purchase plans because 1. They want the best chance at getting their desired gender by using a plan TAILORED to them and 2. They want the advice of a coach for the duration of their sway

The success rate is 74% now. Everyone must appreciate and understand that every single personalized plan is different!! 74% of people with all kinds of special needs and extenuating circumstances that have taken our advice have gotten a boy that wanted a boy. I think that's amazing.

We give you the best chance out of all other options available today other than IVF. We will never make it to 100% though. Even though we give advice, we cannot control whether or not people actually use the plan to the fullest extent.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernchick1 View Post
    Yes, there is a bit better success rate with personalized plans than without them. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...ow-gender.html

But that having been said, I do not want you guys to go off the % rate for personalized plans. I want you to use the overall numbers of the site because it's a much bigger number and thus you can see how well this is really working FOR EVERYONE. We are getting between 70-80% for blue and between 65-80% for pink (depending on sway tactics used). So while swaying is never going to be 100%, you can expect to go from being possibly quite pink friendly to having a very good chance of a boy.

The Custom Swayers do not get any special insider info. I am totally dedicated to keeping swaying free for everyone and work very hard to answer all questions to the best of my ability regardless of anyone's ability to pay. In fact, most of my Custom Swayers are "special cases" who may have health issues and other considerations and are often not able to do all the sway tactics and if you aren't in this boat your odds of success may even be better than what the stats indicate.

The Custom Sways allow me to do this as my full time job (and I spent average of 6 hours 7 days a week doing it, not only answering q's but also writing essays, books, and researching) and so the people who can afford to chip in a little bit (whether it's a custom plan or buying a book or membership) can help keep it going for everyone.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    The Custom Sways allow me to do this as my full time job (and I spent average of 6 hours 7 days a week doing it, not only answering q's but also writing essays, books, and researching) and so the people who can afford to chip in a little bit (whether it's a custom plan or buying a book or membership) can help keep it going for everyone.
    I bet you mean 6-7 hours a DAY! We keep you busy!

My Gender Dreaming

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, 6 hours a day, 6-7 days a week! Sorry!!