Thread: 4 day cut off

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Embarrassed 4 day cut off

This may sound thick, but what is the 4 day cut off mean?
    10, 7, 3, arrived to complete our family, thanks so much gender dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It means you DTD 4 days before ovulation and not again. So you have a 4 day cut off from O.
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, this is actually more complicated than you might think because blue swayers sometimes use the term "cut-off" in a different way than what the common use is. This has created tons of confusion.

What True Blue says is 100% correct, what "cut-off" means TO ME and the way that I, all the pink swayers, and many blue swayers use the expression, is with Shettles timing, "cutting off" your attempt many days before ovulation. For Shettles timing for pink, people have a lot of attempts or just one attempt, many days before ovulation and then do not have sex again until after ovulation. For Shettles timing for blue, you do not do a cutoff in this use of the word, and instead have an attempt on O.

But some blue swayers have used the term "cutoff" differently. They are talking about the frequency of which their husband releases. So they talk about 2 day "cutoffs" and 4 day "cutoffs" meaning that they "cut off" their husband from having sex for 2 days or 4 days (DH releases every 2-4 days, which is perfect for blue frequency.)

I personally find this very confusing and it almost makes it so pink and blue swayers are speaking different languages. So I refer to "frequency patterns" when I discuss having DH release every 2-4 days, and reserve the term "cutoff" only to be used when we are talking about a Shettles cutoff for pink where you stop having intercourse many days before O.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic I was worried as when I told someone I swayed blue they said you have a 4 day cut off and I didn't know what they meant lol
    10, 7, 3, arrived to complete our family, thanks so much gender dreaming

5. Likes Kwstacey00 liked this post