Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Alicewonder's questions

I'm sorry, I completely understand your busy and I figured you must have had earlier questions.

I'm starting new post so I don't bogard the sway attack post

"Alice, def wait to start TTC until you've been on the folic 6 weeks if at all possible.

It can be really hard to tell about ovulation by checking cervix, because if you have a fake O, you will have lots of the same symptoms but at the last second your body decides, eh, I'll wait a few days.

Pizza is allowed in moderation on LE Diet, the Matzo pizza has been a hit for lunches.

It sounds like things are moving forward, that's great!"

Cool! Yup I hope. Is there a certain amount I need to take? Should I go by my height ? Weight?
    Is there a spacific type or brand? I've only ever had it in prenatal last time.

"Diet coke or Coke zero are both fine, avoid pepsi max because it has ginseng.

Cheating is not only allowed, it is encouraged. So please don't worry about things like, your anniversary, or having a piece of Grandpa's cake - those things are fine. It's the overall diet that matters and not any one meal here or there.

there are a zillion reasons for low libido in women, it's very common to have that especially after having a baby. Some people think it's nature's way of preventing you from getting pg again too soon after having a child.

Frequency is here in this essay frequency of BD for pink and blue This should answer all your questions in that department.

I think it's a good idea to have your doctor just have a look to see what is going on, you may end up with a prescription for Clomid to kickstart ovulation which may help a pink sway. It's probably that your body's just not quite ready yet but if you can parlay that into a prescription for Clomid to get things moving, that would only help."

Awsome! I assume Cherry Coke Zero or diet Dr pepper cherry is ok too? Good to know about the Pepsi max as I almost tried that.
    I wonder if Should I just flat out ask about clomid or only mention I'm having difficult time catch my O?

Hmm and I'm guessing I should start the folic a few weeks before If I get clomid since you need to TTC ASAP while on that stuff? My family wants big to do July 4th so I'm sort of thinking of waiting on that to start diet? Not sure quite yet. DH and I are gonna sit down shortly hopefully this comming week and review my diet. I'm thinking I weigh now anywhere from 125-127? So looking into the Food thing and choosing what to purchase from you. deffinatly membership and really thinking your guidence. i need to find the meal plan guide or something.
    My father has a big surgery comming up early July around the time DH starts new job! So trying not to stress out.

Thanks Again!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please don't apologize, just letting you know what is most helpful to me.

1)certain amount of what??

2)diet drinks are all just dandy as long as they don't have added nutrients/herbs or else are sweetened by "stevia", some people think stevia may sway blue (I am not totally sure on that, not enough info)

3)Don't ask about Clomid, tell your doctor you aren't ovulating and then accept their decision without argument or protest. they'll either give it to you or they won't. Doctors are very weird about Clomid, they either hand it out like TicTacs to anyone who happens to be walking past them in the hall, unless you would actually like Clomid or even more so, need it, at which point they guard it as if it's a precious gem entrusted to them by the hands of the Queen of England and refuse to hand it over almost sadistically at times. So you have to ask them for it, without ever asking them for it, and never let them know that you'd like or need it.

4)Folic should always be started right away. 1200 mcg a day is ok for a young woman without a history of loss.

5)Don't stress about stress, eveyrone has it. Just don't enter into big huge projects or competitions and let go of the rest. Hope your dad does ok with his surgery and good luck to DH on the new job.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Doctors are very weird about Clomid, they either hand it out like TicTacs to anyone who happens to be walking past them in the hall, unless you would actually like Clomid or even more so, need it, at which point they guard it as if it's a precious gem entrusted to them by the hands of the Queen of England and refuse to hand it over almost sadistically at times.
    Sorry, just had to say, this made me laugh out loud! Brilliant!

2014 (at age 43, so don't give up hope you older moms!)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please don't apologize, just letting you know what is most helpful to me.

1)certain amount of what??

2)diet drinks are all just dandy as long as they don't have added nutrients/herbs or else are sweetened by "stevia", some people think stevia may sway blue (I am not totally sure on that, not enough info)

3)Don't ask about Clomid, tell your doctor you aren't ovulating and then accept their decision without argument or protest. they'll either give it to you or they won't. Doctors are very weird about Clomid, they either hand it out like TicTacs to anyone who happens to be walking past them in the hall, unless you would actually like Clomid or even more so, need it, at which point they guard it as if it's a precious gem entrusted to them by the hands of the Queen of England and refuse to hand it over almost sadistically at times. So you have to ask them for it, without ever asking them for it, and never let them know that you'd like or need it.

4)Folic should always be started right away. 1200 mcg a day is ok for a young woman without a history of loss.

5)Don't stress about stress, eveyrone has it. Just don't enter into big huge projects or competitions and let go of the rest. Hope your dad does ok with his surgery and good luck to DH on the new job.

1. Its the Folic acid. I'll check grocery store or drug store. I only had pre- natals last time. I didn't know what I all needed to do before TTC.

Clomid comment made me laugh too. Yup, I figured as much.

Yeah, letting go I need to breath and do that. Hence why I wanna pre-plan meals cause ill freak out otherwise I'm afraid.
    But as long as they are pre-planned ill just eat them and not think about it. I'm good that way. My folks go out to breakfast on Saturday mornings with DS and I while DH works I've just been drinking coffee with Splenda.

We usually have lunch then between 12-2 pm. DS nap determined when usually. I've been eating ham subs with lettuce, tomato,olives and oragano with little salt pepper. So, Ill probably have to adjust that.

I'm a routine person. Eventually, I get tired of same old crave something new but worry it'll mess me up so ill freak out on myself and endup back to same old till I'm sure it's safe. By pre-plan ill know its ok and let myself have it.
    I drink like 2 cups coffee morning and a cup or two Friday nights. In between I drink bottle water and Coke zero or something similar. Sometimes I'll crave a mug root bear or sweet tea (only sip it as to not drink a whole)
    I gotta cut out my dessert pudding cups at night while waiting for DH to come home in wee hrs of 1-2 am!

Thanks about my Dad me too!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes start folic right away.

I've had some pretty tasty subs without meat so I would just leave off the ham and go with that.

I think it's best to stick to your normal diet for the most part, so just tweaking what you already eat is a great idea.

It's not manditory to drop your pudding cup, in fact I think the Kozyshack rice puddings are great for LE Diet and I ate them sometimes when I got DD.

Kozy Shack | Puddings

If you want to make yourself here is a knock-off recipe, I haven't tried it tho
    Kozy Shack Rice Pudding | CopyKat Recipes | Restaurant Recipes

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm guessing I should leave the tomato off too? I usually get just lettuce, olives, tomato little bit salt and pepper with oregano. i used to get cucumbers, onions and pickles (I've always liked pickles but honestly I can take or leave them
    That holds true with anything i eat). its a pretty daily thing for me so not sure.
    Or just cut out the meat? I don't even get cheese on it. Usually white or wheat bread although the herb n cheese is yummy.

Deffinatly needs tweaking DH and I eat like manchuren ramen yakisoba stuff like once a week or low sodium progreso chicken noodle soup. When DH works mom n dad go out for like a ham n cheese Pizza Hut hand tossed with salad or spaghetti small size or a chicken Sandwich from chickfila or something along those lines. Oh, and I've discovered the grilled chedder onion $1 burger from McDonald's (it's red meat so that'll have to go then lol) I only ever eat one slice and usually don't finish spaghetti )

I'm trying to be more aware. It's like 4 times a week I have a regular Chocolate Snack pack pudding if DH works late. It's 110 calories 20 from fat, 115 sodium and 30% calcium 13g sugar, protein 1 g , 95 mg potassium so that maybe too much?

I don't trust myself not to have pre-measured , packaged stuff ( I can indulge too easy otherwise) lol

I'm deffinatly gonna have to pre-plan meals so it at least resolves my stressing over what to eat.

Thanks Again!
    Last edited by Alicewonder; June 24th, 2013 at 11:12 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tomato is allowed on LE Diet. Just drop the meat and you can keep an eye on the cheese and sauces to be sure you'e not going over on protein/fat.

Personally I don't even think sodium sways. I got my girl eating a lot of sodium after my 4th boy where I was really limiting it.

The pudding is fine! Too much of what???

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tomato is allowed on LE Diet. Just drop the meat and you can keep an eye on the cheese and sauces to be sure you'e not going over on protein/fat.

Personally I don't even think sodium sways. I got my girl eating a lot of sodium after my 4th boy where I was really limiting it.

I was referring to the potassium in pudding and the protein and or sodium in the chickfila n such. I'd have to check the spaghetti and pizza.

Oh for sone reason I thought tomato sauce or tomato was a no no. Was thinking possibly cheese too?
    I know I'm to limit the meat and such I'm not sure what to use for protein if not meat. I'm soo looking forward to purchasing your things later this week and putting together my plan.

Typical day for me is 1-2 cups blk coffee w/1 Splenda packet n each
    Maybe a stride gum (5 calories)
    Then anywhere from 12-2pm a Subway blk forrest ham sub with lettuce, two-three tomato slices, olives,little salt n pepper and oregano sonetimes ill eat a couple slices of cucumber usually on white or wheat sometimes herb cheese bun.
    will change to veggie) so it'll be everything same except minus meat.
    I might add cucumber or something else.
    Usally I eat 1/2 a single serving bag of baked lays.

Dasani Water or coke zero or coke zero cherry
    Then maybe 2nd gum maybe not
    Dinner 6:30-8pm depending on day low sodium chicken soup w/ soft pretzel with tiny bit of dipping honey mustard or mancheruren teriyaki yakisiba ramen thing
    or baked chicken seasoned or little bbq sauce with white rice and a veggie.
    Sometimes a few slices of orange (3) or little bit watermelon.
    Or if with my parents while DH working: chickfila sandwhich two fries, or Arby's classic sandwhich ( no fries)
    Or most of a savor size spaghetti and sweet tea ( no refil) from bob Evans.
    Or just a simple grilled onions chedder burger mcdonalds and like 5-6 unsalted fries max.

End of day anywhere from 10-1 am while waiting on DH to get home from work a chocolate pudding cup sometimes with little Reddi whipped cream or single Oreo cookie
    Max 2 of those classic kind not double stuff to curb craving.

I'm sure this all needs re-done and I probably shouldn't snack that late. Oh and on Friday nights more coffee and sometimes snack while visiting my grandparents. We take DS over and enjoy the visit.

And weekend is Ice Cream treat generally with DH.

With my father going into hospital and DH starting new job I'm deffinatly gonna need other food options especially lunch.
    Once I get myself into a routine I'm good and don't think about it which is exactally what I think I need. So I don't worry or dwell on it.
    Last edited by Alicewonder; June 26th, 2013 at 12:02 PM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, and I will be purchasing my plan and such by this weekend. I NEED to get my Folic Acid Today hopefully! Is there a certain brand you recommend? Is it all the same?

I'm still waiting on O or period. Yikes! 37 days since period ended! First day last period was May 15th. I'm really crampy but that might be gas infact I feel gas bubbles popping. Ugh

Anyway, appointment and talking to OBGYN on July 23rd that I'm not O'ing. So hopefully if its a good window TTC early September.

Thanks Again! Sorry so many questions and info.
    Last edited by Alicewonder; June 27th, 2013 at 01:02 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please don't worry about limiting potassium. You need 2500-3500 potassium for your healht and this is the same amount as on IG and the French Diet. Potassium is unlimited on LE Diet and I dont' even think it sways. You can DIE from having your potassium levels too low.

Your diet is actually not too bad, it's just that you eat all day long and you need to consolidate many meals into 2-3. It's not so much that foods are "bad" per se. Even meat is ok in small amounts, but the prob. with meat is that it is so high in protein for so few cals that you quickly go over on yoru protein limit, then have nothing left for the rest of the day, because even things like bread and noodles have protien in them. It's really a starvation diet to eat chicken with 40 g protein and 300 cals, and then low carb veg and fruit the rest of the time. It is LE diet compatible, but it's just really unsatisfying and hard to stick to because you won't be getting enough cals to function.

You can still have that ice cream treat!! Cheating now and then is not only allowed, it's encouraged because it helps you stick to the diet the rest of the time.

Any brand of folic is fine.

It can be really normal for cycles to be oddballs after having a baby even for 2-3 years afterwards.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast