Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Trying for a girl

Hi I have 2 boys I suffered with severe hyperemsis with both pregnancies I didn't know about being able to sway for a particular sex till recently
    Took me a while to work myself up to havin another baby as I'm high risk of suffering with severe sickness again it will defo b my last baby as I can't risk putting all my family through me being ill again
    I'm ready to start tryin to conceive now how often should I be doin the deed ?
    Thanx in advance for reading my post xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For a girl sway it is recommended to start at 1 attempt at +OPK. Another way is to do the deed (DTD) every 4 days (E4D) and not worry about OPKs or anything. Have you started the LE diet?
    me (42 ) DH (43)
    1995 (gave up for adoption)
    2005 2010 2013 (failed IG sway) July 2015 (swayed, lost his triplet siblings at 11w3d) 2017.

Swayed for our but had all . Our family is complete.

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannshaff View Post
    For a girl sway it is recommended to start at 1 attempt at +OPK. Another way is to do the deed (DTD) every 4 days (E4D) and not worry about OPKs or anything. Have you started the LE diet?
    Wouldn't doin the deed at opk sway boy ? When I ad my 2 boys I just wanted to get pregnant so used ovulation test and only did the deed as much as we could when ovulating
    I've not started any diet I never eat till bout half 11 then av my tea bout 6 xxx

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lozandkeith View Post
    Wouldn't doin the deed at opk sway boy ? When I ad my 2 boys I just wanted to get pregnant so used ovulation test and only did the deed as much as we could when ovulating
    I've not started any diet I never eat till bout half 11 then av my tea bout 6 xxx

Bump ???

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes DTD many times at positive opk would sway boy but only one attempt at positive opk sways girl. It's about the frequency of DTD not the timing.

For best results to conceive a girl you want 12 weeks on LE diet, skipping breakfast and low blood sugar, fibre supplement, exercise 6 times per week for 60 mins, one attempt at positive opk or DTD Every 4 days, coffee and alcohol daily. Also DH biking or jogging helps.
    There's heaps more info in Atomics complete index in her siggy. Good luck in your girl sway.
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

6. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kittendreams View Post
    Yes DTD many times at positive opk would sway boy but only one attempt at positive opk sways girl. It's about the frequency of DTD not the timing.

For best results to conceive a girl you want 12 weeks on LE diet, skipping breakfast and low blood sugar, fibre supplement, exercise 6 times per week for 60 mins, one attempt at positive opk or DTD Every 4 days, coffee and alcohol daily. Also DH biking or jogging helps.
    There's heaps more info in Atomics complete index in her siggy. Good luck in your girl sway.
    Brill thank you for your reply if we do the one attempt at opk do we not have sex in between or should dh still release ? Xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think it really matters what pattern Dh releases in as long as you only have one attempt where he releases inside you in your fertile period so any day between o-4 to ovulation day. Depending on his age you could abstain, fr on his own or release whenever he needs to lol. As long as you only have one unprotected BD in the 4 days that you are fertile.
    We personally did frequent release (fr) last time and got our ds2 so this time we will try abstaining for 7 days then one attempt.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure at the moment its just the one attempt that's getting results for girls.
    Good luck and pink dust x
    Last edited by kittendreams; March 17th, 2017 at 09:02 PM.
    2014 2016
    Dreaming of a in 2020

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kittendreams View Post
    I don't think it really matters what pattern Dh releases in as long as you only have one attempt where he releases inside you in your fertile period so any day between o-4 to ovulation day. Depending on his age you could abstain, fr on his own or release whenever he needs to lol. As long as you only have one unprotected BD in the 4 days that you are fertile.
    We personally did frequent release (fr) last time and got our ds2 so this time we will try abstaining for 7 days then one attempt.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure at the moment its just the one attempt that's getting results for girls.
    Good luck and pink dust x
    Thanx u for all ur advice
    My dh is 40 I'm 34
    Did u try sway girl on ur last pregnancy?
    Did u follow the diet ?
    Do u think it was the timing that effected your attempt then ? Xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No worries I really hope you get your girl
    I'm pretty sure since your hubby is 40 Atomic will say not to abstain.
    I did sway last time and not sure what more we could have done apart from the exercise and being more strictly vegetarian. I will be swaying again this year. Mind you I'm nursing ds2 right now and so very glad he's here and wouldn't trade him for anything he's just so darn sweet!
    2014 2016
    Dreaming of a in 2020

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My sway is in the attempt forum if you want to check it out- there are hundreds of awesome sways there for you to read and get more ideas about what might work for you. There's been heaps of successful sways lately and most did one attempt, the le diet and the exercise. Have fun reading it's seriously addictive lol!
    2014 2016
    Dreaming of a in 2020

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast