Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do all men have 50/50 X/Y?

Hello again, it's been a while since my last visit. I thought I had a good sway but it resulted on a second DS and I am still very unsure about trying again as I found "failing" quite difficult.

After the birth I asked my gyenacologist if all men hVe the same amount of X and Y and she said no but I am pretty sure I read otherwise here (is there an essay on this. I am a bit out of touch).
    She said a spermogram could be done on DH but as the country I live in doesn't allow gender selection I am unsure about trying to pursue it. Has anyone done this?
    Thanks

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have heard that they have equal x /y

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Due in June 2016

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They have to have to produce the same number of X and Y sperm because a man's body cells are all XY and they split in half, one X and one Y. That doesn't mean that there will be exactly the same amount of both X and Y in each ejaculate that are equally capable of fertilizing an egg, there are many sperm of both X and Y that are unable to fertilize the egg as they are unhealthy, 2 tails, 2 heads, missing DNA, extra chromosome, etc. Many of these unhealthy sperm don't even make it out of the man's body and instead get broken down, and those that do make it into the woman usually can't find their way to the egg. So yes, all men do produce exactly the same number of X and Y sperm but it is highly unlikely that any sample of ejaculate would have EXACTLY the same number of X and Y sperm, although the difference would not be statistically significant and certainly not enough of a difference to increase the chances of conceiving a certain gender unless there is a genetic disorder but I believe this mostly effects the Y chomosome because a girl would have a backup copy of the X chromosome from her mother, so some people are incapable of conceiving boys but everyone should be gentically capable of conceiving girls, however this doesn't have anything to do with X to Y ratio.
    DS1-(2009) DS2-(2011) DD-(2016)

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes CattyPad liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Hex, want to clarify one thing though the people with a faulty X chromosome can have boys half the time. Half their boys will have the X linked condition and the other half receive the healthy X. Agree totally with everything else. thanks.

If your gynecologist claims men have other than 50-50 X and Y sperm find a new doctor.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/sper...x-y-sperm.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes CattyPad liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PLEASE do not pay good money for a sperm analysis. I have seen tons of people do this back on Ingender and the results were always about 50-50. (some have a little more or a little less just like how if you reach into a bin with half pink and half blue M and M's, you may get slightly more of one color one time, slightly more of the other color another time)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Likes CattyPad liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all, very interesting.