Page 11 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations crazy cat lady , I had a girl first then DS1 & they are the best of friends

Unwirklich I adore your profile pic , good luck with the ultrasound sound, I saw DS2 heart beat at 6 week 1 day last pregnancy

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girliedreamz im soo sorry honey that plain sucks, hope your little boys are giving mum hugs. We are all thinking of you xxxxx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Daisymoo!! I was beyond excited to see your girly nub!! I would be pretty chuffed if I was you...still ttc just had attempt no. 4 doing okay trying to stay positive and not too obsessive I am such a terrible Martha!!! Xxxxx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Kitkat I'm dying to find out Will know in four weeks!!
    Glad you're back ttc and I really hope this is your month Best of luck!!!!! I hope your dh is back to his full health too x
    Girliedreamz so sorry to hear what you're hung through I hope you look after yourself and get plenty of rest x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im sorry girlie I hope the baby beats the odds and is still ok. Praying for u.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im 5 weeks today and have very few symptoms. How about the rest of u ladies?? Im a little more tired, breasts only a tiny bit sore, and just small waves of nausea (not frequent at all).

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didnt get sickness until 6 weeks. Since then its non stop nausea for me.
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no Girliedreamz! So sorry for your loss if it is a miscarriage. Please take care of yourself and rest up. (((HUGS)))
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girlie, you are in my thoughts and praying your little one makes it through, but even if not, please take care of yourself and know we are all here to support you!

Thank you Two of a kind :-) And as far as symptoms go, I am just like Robin - not much at all until week 6, but as soon as week 6 is here, they are here in full force! I'm now halfway through week 8 and trying to manage them. Got a prescription for Diclegis that I started 2 days ago. So far it seems to be keeping the nausea mostly at bay, although I am so incredibly tired!!! I can hardly keep my eyes open at work. From what I've read in forums of people who have taken it, the total exhaustion clears up after a few days once your body gets used to being on it, but this is tough. Really hoping it gets more manageable because at this rate I'm not sure which is worse, the nausea or the can't keep my eyes open to do anything. Oh, and it's a pricey drug! I heard from other moms in forums to print out the coupon on the Diclegis website just in case, and man am I glad I did! My doctor wrote the script for 30 pills with 2 refills, but you're supposed to start off taking 2 pills a day and can increase up to 4 if needed. Because of the price, I'm going to try and stick with just 2 even though I think a third could come in handy. With my insurance, the 30 pills was going to cost me over $150!! With the coupon, it came down to $30, but still that's $1 a pill, so still $60 a month minimum and maybe more if I find I'll need more :-( I guess it's too new to have a generic out yet, but hopefully down the road they will.
    DD Lyra Lucile born 5/25/2011

Hoping for a BFP on 6/22/2014!

Confirmed BOY!! Thank you Atomic and GD.com!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just catching up on here...
    Girlie I am so sorry you have to go through this...sending you healing and living energy...

Stephk: why don't you go to the early pregnancy unit to get a scan? Just say you need a dating scan... It would save you £100! Just a thought ...x
    2003 - 2005 - 2013
    march 2012 m/c
    April 2014 ectopic pg

Faith makes things happens

Page 11 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast