Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My hcg tests confirmed it today...baby's gone. I'm super sad, but trying to look ahead and think about getting back on the sway train again. I'm gonna bow out of this group as it's just gonna be too hard to stick around right now, but I'll be keeping up with all of you on other parts of the board. Thanks a ton for all your support, it really does mean a lot. Dh has been great, but he doesn't really "get it" like you ladies do. Wish you all a happy nine months and healthy babies.
    2000 2009 2012
    mc July 2014
    mc Dec 2014

Hoping for my girl to stay sticky!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very sorry for your loss Girliedreamz, will be thinking of you, & all the best for the future x

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My all day MS usually kicks in around week 5, actually feeling really miserable
    Having our state newspaper around today to take photos of me & the kiddies for an award ( for my small business) & I I am so sick I just don't even care .

Have never taken anything for MS but seriously considering it, with three small kiddies & my business ( & I work one day a week as a midwife) I need help

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry girlie ! Lots of hugs, please come and chat and vent!! Hope you getting lots of cuddles off your sweet boys xx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Daisymoo hubby is all better thank goodness was really nice to have an attempt after 2 months off!! Really hoping I can join you guys , can't WAIT for your next scan it looks soooo good for a little lady Xxx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    girliedreamz I am so sorry for your loss, rest now and return to swaying/TTC when you feel up to it. Lots of hugs to you x

lavie - the NHS wont have any of it, I am not considered high risk so wont get a scan until 12/13 weeks and I cant wait that long. The midwives havent even called me back yet to arrange booking in etc so I need to feel like there is some kind of progress. I paid for a scan last time at around 7 weeks and it was so worth it. The acupuncture was costing me £75 a session and I was having that once a month to help me ovulate so its swings and roundabouts, plus I am saving a fortune on not buying alcohol!!

Not massively feeling pg, I feel fine in the mornings but get very tired as the day goes on which is pretty normal for not being pg!! Sometimes feel a bit nauseous, sometimes get the stuffy feeling, sometimes get sore boobs, sometimes get cramping, sometimes feel a bit dizzy. Have had a lot of cm these past few days. I have continued to take my temps for reassurance and they are still up.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Kitkat Great news about your dh Best of luck for this month!
    Stephk yes the tiredness can be hard Especially when you can't hide anywhere to lie down and take a nap!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry for your loss girlie. Sending you hugs. xxxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How far along are u now steph?
    I get dizzy spells too sometimes and minor fatigue. They say 6-8 weeks is when the real symptoms kick in.
    How far along are all u ladies??

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    5w5d according to my calculations

Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast