Page 16 of 76 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is my first pregnancy with morning sickness at all, it's kind of awful, I'm not sure I would have opted to do this 4 times if I had this with my first 3 lol It wasn't so bad, but then they put me on progesterone as a can't-hurt precaution, now it's awful. 7 weeks today

DS1: Oct. 2, 2008
    DS2: Jan. 24, 2010

DS3: Oct. 2, 2012
    Nov. 2013 8w
    May 2014 7w
    hoping our brings a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    blessed - when I feel OK I get paranoid someting is wrong, when I feel rough I think 'i am sure it wasnt this bad last time....' lol - cant win.

I told my brother and niece last night my news and my niece (who is 8) said - why are you having another baby, isnt joseph good enough? bless. Her mum is currently PG and I think she is worried that she wont get any attention from her mum. My brother and her split a long time ago so I have no contact with her other than what my brother and niece tell me. I am pretty upset that she has smoked throughout her pregnancy and continues to smoke

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BlessedMomma we have the same due date and I'm totally bloated!

I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow and I'm showing! I have to wear certain clothing just to hide it! Granted this is #4 but still sheesh! Showing at 5 weeks?!

New symptom, I've off and on felt nauseous over the past couple of weeks but nothing I can't handle. For the most part I've been feeling good. I think the sickness may kick in week 6 or 7. BUT my boobs are super sore! I don't recall ever having sore boobs with my others. I took off my bra last night and said OUCH!!!!! I must have on a bra or my nipples hurt like heck!.......I also tried to eat a rib last night and it was so disgusting to me! My cravings for salads and sweets seem to be the best thing for me at this point.
    Happily Married
    Mommy of 3 ACTIVE boys
    Lost my dear unborn baby August 2014, gender unconfirmed.

STILL for my

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm showing too MamaLuv! Even DH looked at me tonight and said I look pregnant. I do, I look 6 months along! 😕
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Me too. I woke up today and look like I popped!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Robin, so sorry for the loss of your pet. Big hug

I too have had ms -it starts at about 11.30am till the evening. I have this horrible sweet disgusting taste in my mouth and throat. No matter how much I brush my teeth or chew gum it's there. Water tastes strange too, everything is yucky but I still eat as I feel less sick when I eat - but then feel too full!
    I'm def showing but more in a 'fat kind of way'. It's not a proper firm bump its just flabby! And I'm sure my butt has doubled it's size lol!

Sorry I haven't been much around...can't seem to find 5min with school holidays! X
    2003 - 2005 - 2013
    march 2012 m/c
    April 2014 ectopic pg

Faith makes things happens

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you everyone for your kind words. Its been tough. Especially for the kids. I had to force myself to eat. I too look chunky. Im not looking forward to gaining anymore weight!
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone. .I posted in the other thread and thought of updatig this one too. I'm so excited but no one share the excitement with.

I had my first appt today and everything looks great. Baby measures right on target with due date of 8th March still. Heartbeat was nice and strong at 167.

I ovulted from left and have my placenta on left so kinda hoping and praying that ramzi theory works in my case.

Hope everyone else is doing well and getting ready for the weekend
    5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Odd!! That's fantastic news :-) Who did you ask to find out about placental placement and which side you ovulated on? I don't know much about the Ramzi theory, but it's still fun to check it out!
    DD Lyra Lucile born 5/25/2011

Hoping for a BFP on 6/22/2014!

Confirmed BOY!! Thank you Atomic and GD.com!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The ultrasound tech pointed it out for me upon asking. She wss very thorough and patient with me lol. I have a cyst on my left overy and told me that's where I had ovulated from.
    5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

Page 16 of 76 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast