Page 48 of 76 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I found that my boy pregnancies were different from my girl one in strange ways. With my boys I had horrible insomnia and my back broke out like crazy. I hated it. Lol. With my girl I didn't have either of those symptoms, but I did gain heartburn and moodiness.

Overall, my nausea, cravings, and tiredness were the same for all three (this one has been a bit worse for both nausea and tiredness, but cravings are the same).

I will be very curious to find out what this one is. I do not have insomnia or back acne. I do have heartburn and moodiness. But I kinda think maybe its a trickster. Lol. I haven't had headaches with any of the pregnancies. All three of my first pregnancies I had sore boobs pretty early on and lasting til 10+ weeks. This time they weren't sore much, but itchy and my nipples were sensitive. I tease DH that if there was a third gender, I'd guess that this time

I enjoy symptom guessing. I know it's not accurate and there are those who have completely opposite symptoms and have the same gender and those who have extremely similar pregnancies and opposite genders. But it's fun anyhow!
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm curious too and trying hard not to get my hoped up based on symptoms

With my son, I had 0 symptoms except nipples turning dark. This pregnancy, I've been sick starting at 7 weeks. Mild nausea throughout and threw up a few times. I've also had major food aversions.

I've also got sore boobs, itchy nipples and super dry hair+ skin

I'm hoping and praying thst opposite symptoms mean something because both sides of our families have preety mich told us it's a boy and even picked out names

I was completely exhausted the first trimester but I've noticed it getting better within last week.
    5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My pregnancies have been so different that I can't see connection to symptoms or cravings for me....
    DS1 no ms, no food aversions, bit. tired, moody, ate alot of sour apples, really hungry!
    DS2 moody, beyond exhausted, metallic taste, major food aversions, bad nausea from 4-12 weeks.
    This pregnancy hungry and sick nausea started later fully kicked in at 7 weeks, no major food aversions, sour taste in mouth, really sore boobs and quite calm and happy not moody, bad acne.
    So I give up!! I agree its fun to guess Xxx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome lfc_sarah and congrats!!

Lavie - great pic, I am not a guesser so can't really guess based on the pic but it looks great

Regarding symptoms, I had headaches last time, I have headaches this time, was very spotty last time, I am definitely spotty this time (maybe less so but not sure), feel a lot more sick this time, get dreadful dizzy spells which I did not get last time. Boobs have gone up a cup size like last time. Cravings have been slightly different - last time I just wanted sugar - ice-cream, chocolate, cakes, I even put sugar on my porridge and I never do that. This time I craved more savoury stuff - yorkshire puddings, chips, cheese (cruelly enough, brie and camembert....). However in the last few days i have craved sugar again and made my husband buy me some haribo yesterday - I NEVER eat that!! Oh and the food aversions.....last time could not stand eggs. This time I can't stand smoked things and have been off meat a lot.

I have my NHS dating/nuchal scan tomorrow, I will only be 11w2/11w3 so theres no way we will be able to guess that early but as soon as I can post a pic, I will do. Wish it wasn't so early but I am away from 6th-16th. Really wanted it to be when I got back but the hospital wanted me to have it beforehand but they said if they can't do the nuchal scan due to being too early I will have to go back - praying I have to go back!!!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know its mad but I might pay for another scan when I get back as I am just nervous that this scan is early still in the first trimester.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Steph, I feel the same. My scan last week had me at only 10weeks+3 based on my dates but they both measured at 11+2 so they did the NT scan. Makes me a bit nervous that it was so early?? Although once I get referred to the Fetal Medicine Unit (which I have to be cause of twins) I'm sure they'll rescan me - here's hoping anyway. 😕
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love haribo Steph!!! My DH is English.....feeling so sick today im only 8 weeks and over the all day nausea!! You said it would kick me up the arse it has!
    Steph , they won't scan you before 12 weeks here that's so annoying!!! I would go and see but maybe look to book another scan...
    I'm paying for my nt scan as I want a nice sonographer and had a really good experience at this scan place with the last two. FX you get another scan too mum,when will you find out genders? Xxx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by orchidea75 View Post
    I believe I have added everyone who has asked to the Facebook group. If anyone else would like to join, you'll need to add me as I friend, I'll add you to the group then unfriend you. This is because the group it's SECRET and it won't show up unless you are a member. The link below will take you to my page, to add me as your friend.

https://www.facebook.com/orchidea75

here is the instructions ladies!! For anyone who wants to join Facebook group. I'm hanging out on both X

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I felt the worst around 8/9 weeks. Still feeling rotten now, but either I'm getting used to it or it's starting to peter out a bit.

As I'm away from 6-16th I've decided to tell my colleagues the day I return to work as I will be well noticeable by then. I'm going to walk in and say I got too involved with the holiday buffet lol

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by orchidea75 View Post
    I believe I have added everyone who has asked to the Facebook group. If anyone else would like to join, you'll need to add me as I friend, I'll add you to the group then unfriend you. This is because the group it's SECRET and it won't show up unless you are a member. The link below will take you to my page, to add me as your friend.

https://www.facebook.com/orchidea75
    Hi orchidea75,
    I don't mean to ease drop but for the facebook group is it for the expectant mommys only or anyone in GD who would like to Join? If so can I also be added?
    My facebook info:
    /mayra.flores.1650332
    Thank-you
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Page 48 of 76 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast