Page 60 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh week 16/17 I really hope not ladies I am such a weakling and struggling at week 10! Oh well this baby better be a cutie hehe!! Hope everyone turns a corner soon ! XX

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought the MS has gone too, then bam, today it came back. That whole ends at the first trimester thing is lies. lol

DS1: Oct. 2, 2008
    DS2: Jan. 24, 2010

DS3: Oct. 2, 2012
    Nov. 2013 8w
    May 2014 7w
    hoping our brings a

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin2014 View Post
    My morning sickness was like a light switch. Started at exactly six weeks ... then as soon as 13 weeks came.. it stopped. Im now alnost 17 weeks and am eating up a storm-finally! Im greatful it ended bc this time was terrible for me. Baby girl now is craving cucumbers and vinager and icecream.(not together thank god!) Lol
    This will probably be my last pregnancy so i dont plan on caring how much weight i gain.. although im hoping she isnt as big as my last son who was almost 9 pounds. I am a petite woman and that almost killed me. Lol
    I hope you start to feel better soon! Hopefully like me it ends at second trimester
    Congrats Robin!! So happy you got your girl! 💜 what all have you been craving? I know symptoms don't mean much but I'm so worried or my protein cravings that this is ds3 😜 Glad to hear you are feeling better now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    me{33}dh{33}
    ds1{2009}
    ds2{2011}
    Swaying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Beth.
    I have been craving roast beef and salad and fruits. I'm thinking the beef means I'm lacking in iron ?. But the fruits is all new with this pregnancy. The boys I really liked fatty foods like egg salad and mayo etc. 😉
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok 15+1 today..
    The last couple weeks have been a lot of the same but hmm what's new... My hair finally isn't as greasy! Acne isn't AS bad but still there. Bbs still not sore or tender but I'm a nice full 34D from a full 34B/low C!! They're looking great so I'm pretty excited about that lol Not really having cravings, it's still more like if someone else mentions something I have to have it, Carrots and cucumber with ranch was most recent. Actually every now and then I crave pickle juice! I've never been a straight pickle juice drinker but I literally poured myself a cup the other day lol. Loving orange&pineapple juice (not plain OJ!). & I think I'm feeling the start of movement!
    (24) (29)
    1(3)

weak sway opposite (seemed to be mostly an IG sway)
    2 Due March 8th 2015

My Sway : http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin2014 View Post
    Thanks Beth.
    I have been craving roast beef and salad and fruits. I'm thinking the beef means I'm lacking in iron ?. But the fruits is all new with this pregnancy. The boys I really liked fatty foods like egg salad and mayo etc. 😉
    Now that I'm through the nausea I'm starting to crave fruits too. I hope that's a good sign! I craved fatty stuff with my boys too, Mac and cheese and hamburgers lol! But I haven't felt as STARVED this time. Fingers and toes crossed it's a sign 💜

me{33}dh{33}
    ds1{2009}
    ds2{2011}
    Swaying for a

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyduck23 View Post
    Ok 15+1 today..
    The last couple weeks have been a lot of the same but hmm what's new... My hair finally isn't as greasy! Acne isn't AS bad but still there. Bbs still not sore or tender but I'm a nice full 34D from a full 34B/low C!! They're looking great so I'm pretty excited about that lol Not really having cravings, it's still more like if someone else mentions something I have to have it, Carrots and cucumber with ranch was most recent. Actually every now and then I crave pickle juice! I've never been a straight pickle juice drinker but I literally poured myself a cup the other day lol. Loving orange&pineapple juice (not plain OJ!). & I think I'm feeling the start of movement!
    My acne is terrrrrible and boobs are huge this pg too! I was on a pickle kick for a few weeks, I swear I ate like 4 jars lol!

me{33}dh{33}
    ds1{2009}
    ds2{2011}
    Swaying for a

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah, I wish my boobs grew with pregnancy, but I basically go from almost filling out a B cup to filling it up, but nothing over the top, lol. I am just destined for a small chest for life :-)

At night I think I feel movement, but it's still not really kicks, but just the flutters. Hoping to feel a bit more soon, as I know that's when hubby really starts getting into it all, plus I think dd will have an easier time with the whole "there's a baby in mommy's tummy" idea :-)

I'm getting ready to fly out today for another work conference. These are usually a lot of fun, but there is always a lot of alcohol involved too, lol, which I will obviously not be partaking in this time. It's a mommy blogger conference, so it's 4 days of women who actually got away from their families (a lot of times for the first time in quite a while!)!! Needless to say it's more social than work :-) Should be fun, but will be exhausting, as there are classes and seminars all day and then parties every night, some of them themed and dress-up. I'm going to be beat! But at least the MS is mostly gone these days, so I feel pretty good and can't complain too much.
    DD Lyra Lucile born 5/25/2011

Hoping for a BFP on 6/22/2014!

Confirmed BOY!! Thank you Atomic and GD.com!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had another ob appt today, 15+4 or possibly 16+1 by last US and hb was 136bpm.. I know hb really doesn't tell gender but dd was always in the 160s, the lowest I believe was 153bpm & much later on.. So this low hb isn't helping me accept that this is probably babygirl and not babyboy! Counting down until oct 9ths anatomy scan..still hoping they find a penis lol :/
    Last edited by Luckyduck23; September 18th, 2014 at 01:48 PM.
    (24) (29)
    1(3)

weak sway opposite (seemed to be mostly an IG sway)
    2 Due March 8th 2015

My Sway : http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had my scan today @ 13w3d and all was well next scan on 4th November

So glad I can let it all hang out now at work

Page 60 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast