Page 8 of 76 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! May I join you? It seems there are a few places people are posting for March 2015 due dates since there's no sticky yet, but this one seems to be the most active. I've been hanging out in the previous group since I couldn't find any for March when I first got my BFP. I'm currently 8 weeks and due March 2nd, but my first came naturally at 37 weeks, so I'm thinking it may end up in a Feb bday for this one. We shall see. Oh, and I'll be the odd one out here because we swayed blue! We have 1 DD as of now who is 3 years old and only plan on having 2 total, so really hoping this is our little guy :-)

Oh, and congrats to all the BFPs!!
    Last edited by crazycatcouple; July 22nd, 2014 at 03:44 PM.
    DD Lyra Lucile born 5/25/2011

Hoping for a BFP on 6/22/2014!

Confirmed BOY!! Thank you Atomic and GD.com!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome crazycatcouple! Were two days off. Im due march 4! I hope you get your little boy!
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome, crazycat!

Good luck at your appt, unwirklich! Fingers crossed all is well. I'm SO waiting it hear my little one's heartbeat too. I'm almost scared to tell anyone about it until I do.
    2000 2009 2012
    mc July 2014
    mc Dec 2014

Hoping for my girl to stay sticky!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TMI...okay, I just went to the bathroom and found brownish bleeding. :/ Now I'm worried, as yesterday I wiped and found a lot of mucus. I didn't think much of it at the time, except that it was odd, but the spotting is making me worried. Praying my bean is still sticking! I don't see my midwife until next week, and even then it's just a "meet your provider" not a regular visit. I just lost my insurance, so I don't have a regular doctor. Ugh! Think this is worrisome enough to go to the ER or should I wait until next week when I see my midwife? I'm googling like a fool, but I'm mostly seeing that unless it's bright red it's *probably* okay. Not totally reassuring...
    2000 2009 2012
    mc July 2014
    mc Dec 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girliedreamz, I spotted on and off with my son in the first trimester. At first it was scary but gradually it reduced. It was always brown though - I would rest with my feet up and see how it goes in the next few hours. Take it easy..fx for u and good luck
    5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, odd! I've never spotted before, so probably freaking more than I should be. I hope. Pouring some tea and resting now.

(It has been an exhausting two days... my babysitter has been out so trying to work and be super-mom at the same time. I had the bright idea to take both boys to the park two days in a row. In the heat. So tired! Lol!)
    2000 2009 2012
    mc July 2014
    mc Dec 2014

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats and welcome crazycat! Hope you get your little man!

Girliedreamz - I would be freaking out too but I hear that spotting is normal, and as long as it's not lots of bright red blood it's ok. I hope it stops soon to put your mind at ease. Definitely rest.

I have booked an extra scan on 12th August, it will be £100 but worth every penny to see my little darlings heartbeat. I did the same when pg with DS and it was reassuring to know all was well. It's too long to wait until the 12 week scan! Need to call the midwives today to arrange booking in etc.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats again ladies!! Hope I will be joining you soon Xx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This morning when I got out of bed there was a gush of blood. I'm halfway thinking it was just because I was laying down all night, the accumulated "spotting"...but part of me thinks I'm just kidding myself and I might be losing baby. I'm going to try to get a midwife appointment for today.
    2000 2009 2012
    mc July 2014
    mc Dec 2014

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh girliedreamz, I hope it's just some accumulation from overnight and not anything bad! I think going to see a midwife is probably a good idea though, just in case. We'll be thinking about you!
    DD Lyra Lucile born 5/25/2011

Hoping for a BFP on 6/22/2014!

Confirmed BOY!! Thank you Atomic and GD.com!

Page 8 of 76 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast