Page 30 of 76 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, that must have been disappointing Mumofsix! I've also heard that test is fairly unreliable, and for those of us who have such strong hopes, I think it's not worth the risk.

Yes, seabands are pretty cool. You can also find them on Amazon :-) I can't guarantee they work, but I wear them too, lol.

I have a scan coming up on Tuesday :-) We'll be 12+1 and it's our NT scan. hoping to get a nub shot, but I know it's likely it may not happen. We shall see. I'll just be happy for our first look at the baby and hopefully all will be well and healthy!
    DD Lyra Lucile born 5/25/2011

Hoping for a BFP on 6/22/2014!

Confirmed BOY!! Thank you Atomic and GD.com!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I used seabands with ds1 but didn't think they helped. This time I'm just trying to eat little and often. It doesn't always work. Lol.
    April 2012 April 2013 April 2014 due March 2015

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've never used seabands but I highly considered it this time. I will be 11 weeks Saturday and yesterday and do far today I am feeling pretty good!!!! 😃 I hope I'm out of the sickness and it doesn't come back!!! Hope everyone else starts feeling better soon!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Pink View Post
    I hate this early part where you want to be excited but don't want to get attached yet….I feel like if I tell too many people or buy anything or get too excited I will jinx myself and loose the baby. It's just a waiting game now. Waiting for my first u/s in 2 weeks and then I will feel heaps better…..
    PoP!! I was so excited when I saw your ticker!!!!!! Massive congratulations!! and to all the other recently pregnant ladies xxxxx
    Pop, I do hope that its your little man nestling away in there for you, hopefully he sits nice and tight for you and gives you the smoothest 8 months ever, such exciting news!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs2:

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just had my early scan 8 weeks today which is a couple of days ahead of where I thought but that's good! Heart beating well unsure of bpm as forgot to ask. Just really pleased to see one in there! Really excited and having a pizza to celebrate! EDD 26th March 2015! Yeay!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fab news girl dreaming

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Super news girl dreaming!!
    Aoii great you starting to feel better. Crazy cat hope you see a nub! I'm starting to wonder if I should read up on nub theory that way I can better prepare myself at scan? Anyone else ignorant of nub theory? Xx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll be at the end of 13 weeks for my NT scan. I'm hoping I can see some gender clues. I swore I knew ds2 was a boy then! I am praying I don't see anything this time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Massive ignoramus here!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am too!! I'm not sure if I want to know either? ignorance is bliss and this is my last pregnancy for sure my DH said that the minute I told him I was pregnant hehe x
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Page 30 of 76 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast