Page 50 of 76 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kitkat18 View Post
    I love haribo Steph!!! My DH is English.....feeling so sick today im only 8 weeks and over the all day nausea!! You said it would kick me up the arse it has!
    Steph , they won't scan you before 12 weeks here that's so annoying!!! I would go and see but maybe look to book another scan...
    I'm paying for my nt scan as I want a nice sonographer and had a really good experience at this scan place with the last two. FX you get another scan too mum,when will you find out genders? Xxx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk
    We have to pay for all our scans here and they're so expensive and with our last twins I had to have soooo many as they were really high risk (being mono-mono twins). 😕 Our health system here really sux.

They probably won't tell me genders until 18weeks. It's "policy" not to. Hopefully I'll get some pics for some more guesses though. 😉
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cute baby steph. 😊
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wow MyByC your country makes every other country look like we are backward and third world! Such amazing treatment you get there. Its true that doctors here dont care about ovulation and wont help (unless you go private and pay a lot of money that is). They dont even listen to me when I tell them that my periods were irregular before I conceived this time and I did not ovulate on day 14 or even the same cycle day each time. So I have had to lie about when my LMP was otherwise they will just go on about the dates being wrong. My doctor didnt even want to help when I said my luteal phase was between 5-9 days this time. I got PG with it so it all turned out fine but I was paying for acupuncture which probably helped. My scan photo was £4 but I only got one because I knew I would be going back. How many weeks are you now? will you be finding out at 10 weeks?

wow mum that does suck that it is mandatory for you to have them and you have to pay!! What if someone couldnt afford to pay, would they just not have them and risk something going wrong - terrible.

I woke up this morning and my boobs seem to be on fire!!! Didnt have this last time.... hope its a temporary thing.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cute baby steph!
    Can't wait to see more pictures when you get back!

I am just recovering from stomach bug/ food poisoning. I never been so sick in my life. It was horrendous. I'm much better but do worry about the baby. Really hope it hasn't affected his/her health. I'm supposed to provide a stool sample but I have nothing left in me! Lol. I have lost 2 kgs! Also the doc has prescribed antibiotics but I'm not sure if its necessary. Anyone else been through something similar? Xx
    2003 - 2005 - 2013
    march 2012 m/c
    April 2014 ectopic pg

Faith makes things happens

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LaVie, I was in bed for 3 days this weekend with the stomach flu and a horrible headache!!!! It knocked me on my butt! I feel much better now. I didn't go to the dr but I go in tomorrow for my nt scan so hopefully everything is good! I'll be 13 weeks 5 days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, Romania sounds pretty awesome for having babies :-) And Mum, I can't believe you would have to pay for them out of pocket when it was such high risk! I have a good friend who had mono-mono twins and yes, it is scary and very high risk. Here in the US, insurance will cover anything the doctors deem necessary, so for high risk, it would be covered. It just that you don't get much if you have a relatively uneventful pregnancy. Of course, I think I'd rather have an uneventful pregnancy and get no scans paid for than have reason to be high risk and need them, so I suppose the system is not all bad. At least there is the option to go to a private place for more if you want, and it's not super expensive.

To you ladies with stomach bugs, I hope you feel better and are on the mend! Those are the worst, and being pregnant through one has to be even more so :-(
    DD Lyra Lucile born 5/25/2011

Hoping for a BFP on 6/22/2014!

Confirmed BOY!! Thank you Atomic and GD.com!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lavie and Aoii - so sorry you have been so ill hope you are both feeling better and now on the mend. Hope everything is ok with the babsies x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girls, actually if you go in state hospital(not private) the conditions are miserbale and you actually have to pay the doctors to get attention(but once you put in their pocket 20-30€) then they give you all the attention you need.
    And yes, you can go both types of hospitals as many times as you want.

Steph, I am not pregnant. I moved my sway to November. Hope it's my month.
    Pls send me a private message with the picture you have closer or more clear. I'll show to my doctor. I dont know if he could help but will try.
    Next time get some extra pics :-) anyway...even 4£ it's a lot...for them it's nothing...I dont know why they ask money...

I'm so sorry to hear you ladies feel not so good and I hope all your babies are okay in there. In fact, they are stronger then you would think :-)
    My family puzzle is complete now 💕
    Thank you Atomic! 😍

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Aoii, sorry you have been so ill - sounds even worse than me! I'm feeling much better, thank god. Good luck with your scan tomorrow!
    My next scan isn't till mid October. I have been feeling flutters so I'm hoping baby is fine and not affected at all.

Stephk, we have to pay £5 here for one picture! We paid for two but the tec was really sweet and gave us about 6. :-).

Thanks everyone for your best wishes x
    2003 - 2005 - 2013
    march 2012 m/c
    April 2014 ectopic pg

Faith makes things happens

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just out of curiosity did this scan at 12 weeks show a boy nub? I'm just trying to be aware of what to look for tomorrow..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 50 of 76 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast