Page 64 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I actually have been feeling the same. I don't feel her move as much as I'd like to and sometimes I start to worry. The second trimester has brought massive amounts of headaches for me. Tylenol doesn't work for me.
    We are going to florida-disney- next Monday so I hope all the walking and heat doesn't trigger the headaches even worse!
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Crazy cat -We are naming our baby girl
    Adalynn Grace 😆
    I have a brother named Declan BTW.
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mumofsix..the period between 13 weeks to 19 weeks sooo hard. I hwas just discussing it with my husband thing morning.

As soon as I hit 13 weeks, my nausea and vomiting went away like magic and the panic slowly set in. I've started to feel the flutters here an there this week so it's kind of a relief but for the most part, I'm constantly afraid of somehow hurting the baby.

I'm sure you and the babies will be fine. best wishes to u
    5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Robin-- love the name you've picked out!

Mumofsix-- I bet everything is fine and I really hope you get to see at least one little girl in there next week! Fingers crossed for you!
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad everyone is starting to feel better. My bouts of feeling normal are lasting a bit longer too.

Aoii - I would be a scan addict lol I would just go to see the baby again hehe

Lovely names crazycat and Robin. I cant really think of names yet. Last time I hadnt even thought of Joseph until the week before and then when he was born I knew he had to be Joseph

My midwife said that my age was a small factor (36) she also commented on me being slim (asked if I was 63kg, not sure what relevance this has) and said that it was my blood tests. The baby's NT measurement was perfectly normal but my hormone levels were not - my HCG was high. So I am glad that all appeared to be well with the baby anyway. I am not surprised my hormone levels were out of whack considering what I went through after coming off BCP. I did wonder to myself if my low prog levels and short LP had anything to do with it but then thats just me overthinking!! Anyway, she said that I should have a medical scan in the next couple of weeks because I didnt want any invasive procedures and I agreed to this (partly to see the baby again) then if I want a blood test, its £350 so I will decide after the scan.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Pink View Post
    I got my Harmony results back today and it's girl number 6 for us. 100% health little bubba too which is a massive relief!
    POP, I'm so pleased that you little lady is perfect but am gutted that it wasn't your little man this time Your sway was fantastic! Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy with the gender anxiety gone now you know who's in there, and look forward to that tiny little warn bundled curled up with you just wanting to be nowhere in the world but snuggled next to your heart xxx

And by the way, I am expecting more babies out of you in the future At least double fugures ok, it gets a little lonely being one of the few cuckoo's around

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks everyone, I hope you're all right and I'm just being a worry wart! lol!!

If it was one baby, i probably wouldn't be as worried, or if i hadn't had a twin pg before, but last time with the twins I had no "honeymoon period" at all so thats what makes me worry more. It will be good though if this is just an easier pregnancy!

I have had massive headaches too Robin. And nothing helps them. They're horrible. I don't know if they're pregnancy related or stress though. Hopefully they will ease while you're away - how exciting!
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can I jump in please? BFP at 24 dpo! So must have ovulated later than I thought and total shock to see two lines! Swayed pink but really feel like it will be boy#3 for us as I just wanted to be pregnant

Anyway sorry for being a negative nancy! Just praying we all get our desired gender!! Xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Actually I should post in the May due date thread as my late Ov just pushed me over to that month I think. Sorry!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations sweet mummy
    5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

Page 64 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast