Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

swaying without weight loss

Hi everyone, I'm new on the site and have been reading for threads here for a while. Before this I was reading on IG. I find this site so much better - it's all so well organized and well researched (thank you atomic!). One thing, however, has worried me from day 1 - the focus on diet and weigh loss! It all makes sense but I wonder what it really means for women like me who are naturally super thin and never put on weight even if tried!! Lol. I have two ds's and I have basically left all the pregnancy kilos to the hospital both times. I know I'm lucky but from swaying perception I think it sorta sucks lol.

I have looked at the stats and many of the factors that are promising could also be explained by weight loss (diet, exercise, breastfeeding..). I am very excited to do the exercise part as I have been bitten by an exercise bug lately but I wonder if it would really sway that much for me as I would need to eat more calories to remain health and fertility. So my question really is if atomic (or anyone else!) has any gut feeling of how have the swaying worked for people like me. As a small person i also get dizzy and nauseous easily if skipping breakfast, so that might not work for me either... I even find myself thinking whether I should do the more 'old fashioned ' sway with cranberries, calcium etc as I don't have any weight to lose. Even I have learnt by now that those things don't really have any scientific base anyway...

Exercise still gives me hope as all the runners I know in my network have way too many girls..

Happy to hear any thoughts about this and happy to keep posting and planning my future sway in this awesome forum!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're already thin, you DO NOT need to lose any weight. Just do diet and focus on holding steady where you're at.

Exercise has been getting outstanding results so my gut instinct (which, keep in mind this may change as results come in) is to have you guys try for exercise but be eating upper levels of cals 1800-2000 but add in exercise. I ahve seen good results with or without weight loss. Weight loss is no magic bullet at all.

RE breakfast, anyone who needs breakfast, EAT!! Again, it's just a tactic that may help some, if it doesn't work for you, leave it out. You may just want to delay by an hour or so, and/or eat either pure protein or pure carbs for JUST breakfast (you can mix them at other meals)

I BEG YOU do not do the "old school" sway tactics without really understanding waht LE Diet even is. IF I had a time machine I'd go back and give it a different name because I think people misinterpret what we're really going for - it isn't starvation, it's just cutting back a bit in a healthy way.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome . There was a thread on this recently. I will try and find it for you.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...girl-help.html

I'm in the same boat. I'm going to get a plan so I can ask AS heaps of questions . Sticking with your normal diet and adding some supps sounds like a recipe for another boy to me though I do feel hopeful about the exercise . I'm hoping we can still be successful but would love to hear some success stories too
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the replies and thanks for the link covered in blue, I'll have a look at it now. I will def do the exercise and the diet, maybe buy a plan too as I'm also breastfeeding.. We are planning to ttc around January, when my baby is just under 1. Good to hear there's other tiny ones here! I was even wondering whether postponing the breakie would be enough - if I feel dizzy easily could that mean my sugar levels drop quickly anyway? Maybe there's less 'storage', if you know what I mean...

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Answered in other thread!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ