Thread: Dreams

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dreams

With each pregnancy i would dream about the baby but never could see if the baby was a boy or girl. Im not pregnant but will be ttc a girl this month. I had a dream the other night that i was pregnant and at an ultrasound appt. And the tech told me girl and i saw it on thr screen. Really hope my dream comes true!

Has anyone else dreamt about the gender of their baby while pregnancy or before?
    8/06 DS, 4/11 DS, 6/13 DS, Swayed for a GIRL & am expecting TWINS!! A & A EDD 8/15

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I did and I think I dreamed the coming of my two boys on two separate occasions and my girl once. They were both bad dreams which I rarely have so they stuck in my mind..

First dream (pg with DS 3) dreamed my first two sons had been killed but we cloned them and ended up with 2, but then some miracle happened and it turned out the first boys were 't actually killed and then we had a big version and a small version (which as anyone who has seen my kids know, it is almost as if we did clone them and DS 3 is very similar looking to DS 1, and DS 4 is very similar to DS 2) I was so happy to have two more boys. In retrospect I think that was right when I was just starting to get a gender preference for a girl which i had never had before, and maybe my subconscious was trying to make me realize how much I did love being a boy mom and how cool it would be to have the experience again.

Second dream was after I had DS 3 but wasn't pg with DS 4 yet. I dreamed that my husband and two older sons were doing all this construction and that I had two little boys walking around getting into stuff. But I could see this little girl baby on a blanket in the corner and I was like "is that my baby"? She was in terrible danger from the construction but there was all this stuff in my way and every time I tried to get to her my husband or one of the boys would interrupt and I couldn't get past the stuff. I took that as a warning not to let my husband building our house that we've been working on for 20 years, and the challenges of having lots of kids stop me from trying to have her.

I don't think dreams predict the future, but those two were definitely weird!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With my two sons I dreamed about them each and every dream included a boy baby and a gender neutral baby. Sometimes they were very bloody and gross and scary but other times they weren't. With ds1 in particular I remember being in a field or battleground of some sort and there were all these boy babies with different hair/skin/eye colors and I was wandering around trying to find which one was mine. I really wanted a boy with ds1 and I think that came from me wondering what he would look like as there are family members with very different eye and hair color and skin tone in my family.

With this baby every dream has been about having a girl. Only one bad dream- I was meeting my brother's gf who happened to be Iggy azalea (whom I know nothing about) and my water broke and I couldn't stop it. I kept screaming that my baby was going to die, she was going to die, but when I woke up I just reaaaallly had to pee!
    praying and swaying

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic thank you for sharing your dreams, I had scary dreams after each baby was born that I would have to protect them in some manner because something or someone would try and harm them. While I was pregnant with DS1 I would have dreams that I had twins and would go to put the 2 car seats in the car but one would always vanish but never was able to see if the babies were boys or girls or both. With my other two I would dream about being pregnant while I was pregnant but never could find out if I was having a boy or girl. This is the first time I dreamt about being pregnant when I am not. Not sure what to make of it but I do believe dreams do mean things in our unconscious mind. I had a dream book and would look up dreams that I would remember and they did end up making sense. Crazy how our minds work?!
    8/06 DS, 4/11 DS, 6/13 DS, Swayed for a GIRL & am expecting TWINS!! A & A EDD 8/15

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Abifasc Thank you also for sharing, your dream about wondering and wondering about what your DS1 would look like dream makes sense, and you recent dream scary but funny in the same way that you just had to pee! It was your body's way of trying to tell you wake up and empty your bladder haha!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just looked up dream interpretation and this is what is said for dreaming about being pregnant

To dream that you are pregnant symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. Being pregnant in your dream may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal. Dreaming that you did not realize you were pregnant implies that you are in denial about something. You also have a tendency to ignore things until it is right in front of you. Alternatively, if you are trying to get pregnant, then the dream may be a wish fulfillment. If you are not trying to get pregnant, but dream that you are, then it symbolizes fear of new responsibilities.

This part kinda makes sense - Alternatively, if you are trying to get pregnant, then the dream may be a wish fulfillment.