Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I do plans for people in the UK all the time (and the cost will of course be less for you.)

I help everyone in the forums regardless of their ability to pay, the plans just allow me to do this as a full time job rather than having to work outside the home (where I would not be able to do this at all!!) So no matter what I am here to help you.

The Custom Swayers do not get any insider info or anything, but I make their plan for them based on their personal info and then they get the 6 months coaching where I give them one on one coaching every 1-2 days as needed. We do tend to have better success rates with them.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can go vegetarian, eat lower protein more carbs, and use more Omega 6 vs. Omega 3/saturated fats as outlined in this thread http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...pink-blue.html

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    You can go vegetarian, eat lower protein more carbs, and use more Omega 6 vs. Omega 3/saturated fats as outlined in this thread http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...pink-blue.html
    Sounds great, I will look into it new rarther than keep asking you questions here! but I'm am defiantly interested in the plan, like the sound of increased carbs! ill be on and off for a while I think I till were bearing the one were ready to ttc and then ill get in touch a few months before! In the mean time I'm going to try an loose some weight by doing weight watchers which im doing for myself anyway regardless of ttc. Thanks very much :-)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I think that's always a good idea if you have weight to lose - if you find WW or some other type of diet works better for you, and have the time, you can lose the weight on whatever diet works best for you.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes I think that's always a good idea if you have weight to lose - if you find WW or some other type of diet works better for you, and have the time, you can lose the weight on whatever diet works best for you.
    Thanks of course I plan to to the le diet closer to the time and hopefully loose some more to get in the pink zone! :-)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you think if be better though keeping as I am (I'm about 11 1/2st need to loose 1 1/2 st for healthy bmi) and then loose it quickly before ttc to maybe shock my body!? or do weight watches and loose my stone and half to healthy bmi and then try and boost the loss further by then doing le diet or wot it make a difference? As long as I do le diet before ttc, I lost 11lb before ds 2 but was on slimming world Similae to weight watchers a Gerry way to diet really and I was still over weight when I concieved. Ds 1 I had list 3st but over a long period like 3 yrs on weight watchers on and off. I never crash diet and cut out food groups etc or eat very little, it's always been slow steady and healthy. Sorry for the questions I know I really need to be getting a plan, but it's so far off ttc yet. I just need to know the way thing I can be doing while waiting before going in for full on away 6 ish months before maybe. Thanks :-)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg sorry for the typos on my phone and can't see half of what I'm typing!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I honestly don't know, my darn crystal ball has broken down and the parts are taking forever to get here.

So above all else, I would do what works for YOU. Because I don't know, you don't know, nobody knows which way is best and thus it's probably smartest to proceed in the fashion that you feel that you can best stick to and feels "right" to you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12