Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Advice, 2 boys diff methods used. What next?

Hi we did not away with our first and we tried a very take away with our 2nd, I attempted the diet quite loosely really things like skipping breki a drinking lots of diet coke! I got oh to take some bits reluctantly! I tested our ph, oh was high. we went with 1 attempt after abstaining, I aimed for I think it was 3 days before iv but seemed to ov early that month! anyway fell preg from that one attempt. With our first son my partner was working away I dost know about swaying and just tried when we could which was at weekends fri sat sun each day sometimes maybe twice, I was in great shape when I fell preg with my first child, had lost weigh very slowly over 3 yrs doing weight watchers on and off and had recently got to my desired weight, no extreme diet in though all healthy, went to the gym on and off too.

With our second I had weoght gain still from first preg but had managed to loose about 11lb before falling preg by doing slimming world, so again no extreams. And was about 2 st heavier than when I fell preg with my first.

So going from that info what should I try if we were to try again for a girl? Thanks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm doing LE diet, skipping breakfast and no snacking. I'm also doing one attempt, intense cardio daily and a alcohol, typically wine or vodka every day. Only supplements are folic acid and clomid.
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i haven't found the diet coke to do much of anything and have seen some people get boys using scary amounts of it.

Timing doesn't sway.

Gym off and on tends to swy blue.

I can't tell you what to put in a plan or not (that's what the custom plans are for) but I do think LE Diet, exercise, one attempt, and licorice/OLE for DH are getting the best results.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    i haven't found the diet coke to do much of anything and have seen some people get boys using scary amounts of it.

Timing doesn't sway.

Gym off and on tends to swy blue.

I can't tell you what to put in a plan or not (that's what the custom plans are for) but I do think LE Diet, exercise, one attempt, and licorice/OLE for DH are getting the best results.
    Thank you, how would I go about purchasing a plan and how much is it?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's $79 and comes with 6 months one on one coaching in your own private forum.

At the top of the page is a little button marked "membership and plans" and if you click that, it takes you to the place where you can pay.

Thanks for asking about it!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes Coco22 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    It's $79 and comes with 6 months one on one coaching in your own private forum.

At the top of the page is a little button marked "membership and plans" and if you click that, it takes you to the place where you can pay.

Thanks for asking about it!
    Thank you I'm in the uk could I still do it? I would deffo consider it, I'm still in 2 minds whether to go for a third or not and change my mind daily! My youngest is just 15 months so i would be waiting 1-2 yrs before ttc anyway with nursery costs and a new job. but I will be keeping my eye on this forum for stories, gathering info and any new ideas that might come up in the mean time. It's a huge decision for us to add a third and i dont even know that we will yet but I can't stop thinking about it!

If we decide to go for it I will be giving it my all as we absoultely couldnt have 4! x would you say there's any more success with going with a plan? Or does it just make it easier an everything clearer?
    Last edited by T.f.no2; September 1st, 2014 at 01:51 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would do the LE diet ( as well as vegetarian, skipping breakfast, very few saturated & omega 3 fats) strictly starting 3 months prior to TTC, along with 5-7 days/week of 60+ min cardio exercise (run/walk/bike), and of course 1 BD attempt at positive OPK. Above all focus on diet. Starting well in advance of TTC will not only make your sway more effective, but will also give you time enough to make the diet a habit instead of something to stress & obsess over.

I truly think 90% of women can conceive a girl following this formula!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maidentomother View Post
    I would do the LE diet ( as well as vegetarian, skipping breakfast, very few saturated & omega 3 fats) strictly starting 3 months prior to TTC, along with 5-7 days/week of 60+ min cardio exercise (run/walk/bike), and of course 1 BD attempt at positive OPK. Above all focus on diet. Starting well in advance of TTC will not only make your sway more effective, but will also give you time enough to make the diet a habit instead of something to stress & obsess over.

I truly think 90% of women can conceive a girl following this formula!
    Thank you, I'm going to be starting back at weight watchers in a week or 2, don't know if that will help or not my plan was to loose some weight about 1 1/2 st to get to healthy bmi and then try and loose some more on same diet prob until gets closer to ttc then maybe 6 months before get strict and start le diet...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't start the LE diet more than 3 months in advance, bc you might get burned out on dieting, and/or lose TOO much weight and stop Oing. 6 months in advance is a long time! Now, if you ease into it very gradually, only becoming strict 3 months in advance, that could work well.

Otherwise I think your plan sounds great.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maidentomother View Post
    I wouldn't start the LE diet more than 3 months in advance, bc you might get burned out on dieting, and/or lose TOO much weight and stop Oing. 6 months in advance is a long time! Now, if you ease into it very gradually, only becoming strict 3 months in advance, that could work well.

Otherwise I think your plan sounds great.
    Brill thanks, yeah think that's what ill try and do :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast