Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not really related but didnt know where else to put it, saw an article on my fitness pal today about how exercising whilst fasting raises T levels and regulates insulin. Just wondered if there may be a recommended exercise time during a pink sway ie after eating rather than in the morning during fasting? I dunno how these things work but wondering if that's why sometimes exercise and diet produces opposites? xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2xblue View Post
    I hardly never drank any sodas at all when concieved my boys. Now I'm swaying for a girl and started to drink diet coke. Now that I found this thread I'm really thinking I should maybe stop diet soda completely. I know this is just hypothetical but it makes me wonder. Even if I didn't use aspartame when concieved our boys. I have atopic eczema, I've had it since I was a child. Also I might have a some kind of pollen (hope that's the right word in English) allergy. It's not diagnosed but I've been having couple of symptoms this spring/summer. I hope I have a good change at having my DG when swaying even though I have autoimmune issues.
    I honestly don't know the answer to this, its why I started the thread because I have just seen way too many of the insanity aspartame people get boys. It can't be doing anything to sway, it just can't be if all the people drinking it by the gallon every day are all getting boys (and they really are!)

I got my girl without it after my 4th boy drinking in mod. levels. Never drank it with my other boys. I also have eczema and pollen allergies.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks 2xblue thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulberry Smurf View Post
    Not really related but didnt know where else to put it, saw an article on my fitness pal today about how exercising whilst fasting raises T levels and regulates insulin. Just wondered if there may be a recommended exercise time during a pink sway ie after eating rather than in the morning during fasting? I dunno how these things work but wondering if that's why sometimes exercise and diet produces opposites? xx
    Swaying will always produce opposites and there is not going to be any magic bullet that explains it, I don't think. But thanks for sharing it!!!

We honestly do not know how swaying works, if testosterone even has anything to do with it or not, it's just a theory. The blood sugar stuff actually has more solid scientific support than the testosterone. I think there's something to be said for people exercising at the time of day and in the eating pattern that works best for them and not overthinking it since we don't even know that it matters anyway.

5. Thanks Mulberry Smurf thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic, just got hooked when I saw it mention T levels and insulin lol, appreciate your reply xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So bringing up this thread again as I have Pcos, seem to have been far too healthy and happy this winter and not getting sick. And just developing eczema patches which might be from starting to drink caffiene free coffee with sweetner and sweetner in my zero fizzy drink.
    Based on that would it be better to use a tidy bit of sugar in the coffee and switch to water drinks? I got 3 boys on diet coke so thinking that maybe I should try and go without the sweetner?

Edited: so after reading all the thread I think I am going to try to just drink water and caffiene free coffee with no sweetner or sugar. I may be one of these that sweetner agrivates my autoimmune issues and sways blue. Glad I found this thread!
    Last edited by chocolate; January 5th, 2017 at 11:43 AM.

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did reply in your other thread as well chocolate.

Another thing to consider (from one eczema sufferer to another) is that I find that the healthier I am, the worse my eczema. I've had atrocious eczema the last several months (and allergies) and I have been sick off and on the last month - eczema is nearly gone. (seriously, not exaggerating this, had not given it a moment of thought till I clicked open this thread and looked down at my hands and was like WOW it really is practially gone!!)

the crazy thing about autoimmune disorders is that they aren't always about what you're doing/eating, whatever it's because your immune system is just so hyped up that it attacks itself. I think we are so used to the idea that it's got to be something we are ingesting but autoimmune is something your body often just does to its own silly self.

That having been said no harm in leaving it out.

12. Likes chocolate liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was diagnosed with celiac disease a few months ago and I have three beautiful boys. I always thought that an AI disorder would be pink swaying too so this is fascinating to me that the celiac may actually have been swaying blue all along. As for aspartame, I didn't have any of it with my first two boys (wasn't swaying at all back then), with my third son I did drink it (mostly CL) but not excessively. I'm still swaying pink for our last attempt and I was drinking more of it this go around but now hearing that it may actually be aggrevating my celiac I'm rethinking things! Maybe I should cut it out completely? I've been gluten free for the last 3+ months so I'm hope the CL hasn't been slowing down my healing from the celiac...?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have never used aspartame when I conceived my Boys! But I will take it for my girl sway.

DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 January 2020 - endometriosis - DH low motility

Due Date 23.08.2021

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Share315 View Post
    I was diagnosed with celiac disease a few months ago and I have three beautiful boys. I always thought that an AI disorder would be pink swaying too so this is fascinating to me that the celiac may actually have been swaying blue all along. As for aspartame, I didn't have any of it with my first two boys (wasn't swaying at all back then), with my third son I did drink it (mostly CL) but not excessively. I'm still swaying pink for our last attempt and I was drinking more of it this go around but now hearing that it may actually be aggrevating my celiac I'm rethinking things! Maybe I should cut it out completely? I've been gluten free for the last 3+ months so I'm hope the CL hasn't been slowing down my healing from the celiac...?
    I doubt it, it's just one of those hypothetical things I like to wonder about. I prefer not to wait around till I hear of anyone actually being harmed by something, i like to strike first even on things that are only possibly harmful - especially when I know for a fact that they cannot possibly be swaying (since I saw so many people drinking insane amounts and getting boys anyway!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast