Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Stinging Nettle for TTC blue

HI ladies! So I've been trying for blue for a year now with 2 miscarriages
    I am wondering if adding stinging nettle to my diet might help me.Has anyone used this & mind sharing their experience with me? I feel like I'm running out of hope & time(I'm 36 DH is almost 39).these are the supplements
    I take currently:
    Morning:
    Bromelain/papain
    500 MG vitc
    Pomegranate&grape seed
    99mg potassium
    Iron with b12&folic
    Night
    Prenatal-1000mg omega3-cayenne-broccoli sprout
    Jan. 22 2008 7lbs 7oz Mar. 14 2011 6lbs 11ozs (my birthday gift &
    drug free water birth baby) Feb 2 2013 my surrogate bun 5 weeks 11/25/13.:9 weeks 5/9/14NOT giving up on my dream for

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also read dong quai helps
    implantation.Was wondering
    what u guys thought of that.I feel like
    I'm just not doing enough or I have the
    wrong mix of supplements
    drug free water birth baby) Feb 2 2013 my surrogate bun 5 weeks 11/25/13.:9 weeks 5/9/14NOT giving up on my dream for

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure about your supplements. I'm not the expert here so won't advise on what you should or shouldn't be taking but haven't seen the ones you've listed come up before.
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would simplify things a little. Some of those supplements may be more than you need.

After 2 years of swaying and 2 losses I was down to:
    Fish oil
    Prenatal
    Folic Acid
    Vit D
    Magnesium (I really need it for muscle twitching)

Seemed almost mundane and too simple in the world of swaying, but I think it was significant. Atomic also recommends a probiotic.

I was recently officially diagnosed with Hashimoto's disease (aka low thyroid) started a natural thyroid supplement and got a BFP!!

Good luck honey, I totally get your grief on the time limit. DD3 is already 6yrs old and DD1 is 15....and I will be 40 next year! But in all fairness, I have been trying for 2 years so at least I was trying!

Did you get a plan from Atomic? It is extremely helpful and she'll analyze what's up with you specifically.

My Gender Dreaming

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies!I have wanted a plan but we just bought money pit back in August & need every
    dime we can scrape up.if DH knew how much I spend on supplements & opks he would be pissed.my prenatal has a probiotic in .its a whOle food type of prenatal.I forgot I do take 2000mg of vitD as well.I take it in the a.m. but sometimes I forget if.Feeling terribly frustrated
    & lost

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Adia-HUGE CONGRATS! U give me hope.so incredibly happy for you!!!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hahaha! The money pit! So frustrating but it will look great in the long run.

Thank you! I am still super nervous that this won't be a viable pregnancy but their is always a chance that it will!
    I won't freak out about gender until I get further along and know this one is going to stick.

Even though you didn't buy a plan you know Atomic will help. I would get her input on the supplements you have listed and go from there. Sometimes, less is more!

Hang in there...if you have been pregnant before you know your body can do it....just have to get the stars lined up to make it all work! Big hugs!

My Gender Dreaming

8. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Adia.I needed that big hug! Hope u get a healthy blue bundle!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not that you are taking not enough, you are taking WAY too much.

All these things have next to no research done on them. All the people who sell them go on and on about how safe they all are but the fact is that concentrated forms of foods ARE DRUGS and every single one of them have the potential to really mess up your fertility and actually cause you harm. Plus, when you are using several of them, the effects are cumulative meaning that the things that thin your blood, of which you're taking several, can make your blood TOOO thin.

Unless you ahve been to a doctor and been told you have blood clotting issues, you do not need any help or assistance with "implantation".

I would have you stick with your prenatal and Omega 3. There is NO REASON why you should be taking additional Vit. C. It doesn't help anything and has actually been used to induce miscarriage.

I think broccoli sprout may sway pink and would drop that.

Iron and Vit. B12 only if you have actually been tested and been shown to be lacking in them.

Drop bromelian/papain and cayenne. I think that in combo with the Omega 3, pom/grape seed, cayenne, is making your blood actually TOO thin and that is even worse for implantation. (I'm not saying this is what caused your losses BTW - was prob. just bad luck) The baby needs your blood to be thin enough so it can burrow in, but not so thin that the bleeding is neverending when it occurs.

Reduce pom/grapeseed to 3x a week

I don't know what "Night" is

Stinging nettle is a blood thinner too and works similarly to saw palmetto which we use for PINK.

DO NOT under ANY circumstances take Dong Quai. That stuff is dangerous, may even sway pink (by lowering blood sugar) and is still yet ANOTHER blood thinner. Leebug I am really worried for YOUR safety - pregnancy aside - taking all these strong blood thinners can actually KILL you by causing bleeding in your stomach and brain that can be fatal.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Leebug View Post
    Thanks ladies!I have wanted a plan but we just bought money pit back in August & need every
    dime we can scrape up.if DH knew how much I spend on supplements & opks he would be pissed.my prenatal has a probiotic in .its a whOle food type of prenatal.I forgot I do take 2000mg of vitD as well.I take it in the a.m. but sometimes I forget if.Feeling terribly frustrated
    & lost
    Do you have proven Vit. D deficiency?? If not I would reduce to 1000 mg. More is not always better on these things and Vit. D in too high a dose isn't safe.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast