Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The supplements and other things (sweeteners, antihistamines etc) are to sway a person's 'natural' way to a more girl friendly way. I have had 4 sons, so it may be that my chance of conceiving a girl is much less than 50% based on my diet, lifestyle, frequency of intercourse, husband etc. If swaying increased my chances to 50/50 that's actually quite a feat and would be worth trying for me if I was prepared to 'risk' another boy. I'm not, so I'm going high-tech instead.
    1st Marriage 1999 2002
    2nd Marriage 2008 2011
    #1 Dogus N Cyprus BFN
    HT July -Aug 2015 - Too beautiful for this world
    Sep 2015 FET at Clinic R CZ BFN
    Due July 2016 with a rainbow natural conception

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by skuba View Post

I guess I will try to have sex tomorrow morning, as well as tomorrow night and thursday night?
    Oh the hardship :-)
    1st Marriage 1999 2002
    2nd Marriage 2008 2011
    #1 Dogus N Cyprus BFN
    HT July -Aug 2015 - Too beautiful for this world
    Sep 2015 FET at Clinic R CZ BFN
    Due July 2016 with a rainbow natural conception

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi scuba!
    Last minute advice is to BD 3 times in fertile window because this frequency maximizes your sperm count (better sperm = better chance for boy).
    I suggest you prioritize orgasm instead of position because orgasm changes the pH and makes it more blue friendly, also the contractions caused help sperm get faster to the egg.
    USE PRESEED AND ROBITUSSIN.
    Best of luck!!!
    Keep us updated (Shettles methos has been long debanked here is a very useful essay by atomic http://genderdreaming.com/forum/sway...m-y-sperm.html)
    (2005) (2008) TTCBLUE 2015

It's a girl!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Forget shettles, it is a crock. BD once every day for the next 4 days, in whatever position gets your wife off most. If she has plenty of her own cervical fluid, I would not use any lube, not even Preseed, as natural CM is superior in most cases to anything else.

I would also have your wife snack constantly throughout the day, combining fat, protein, and carbs with every snack, for the next 2 weeks. Look into the HE boy diet and eat that diet, but most important, regular snacks, with at most 4 hours between meals, preferably eating/drinking cals hourly. The reason for this is that XY embryos, which are more fragile than XX, do best in a high glucose environment, particularly in the early stages , I.e. the next 2 weeks. So your wife needs to maintain, high, steady blood sugar levels to help a boy embryo implant. Plus, eating in this manner may send a last minute signal to her body that conceiving a boy is preferable.

Best of luck!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

5. Thanks Anthony thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi All, some very interesting information here. We ended up TTC last night after she took the trigger shot. And will do again tonight and tomorrow night.

Our fertility doctor recommends Canola Oil is lube (for conceiving purposes, not swaying) and is what we used last time when we had our daughter. My wife doesn't have much cervical mucous and doctor told us to not use saliva as it can kill sperm so we need a lube. Should we keep using canola oil? Althoug I read about preseed swaying blue, there are so many posts in different forums about people conceiving pink with preseed.

Here is what I don't get about the Shettle's criticism. The main criticism is that he was wrong about Y being light and faster and shotlived and X being slower and longer lived. If that's not correct, why would pH, positions, etc...has any impact on gender?

Thanks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For blue you want as much sperm inside the woman as possible. If the ph is too acidic it will kill sperm. The position should be one that gets the most sperm up close to the cervix usually woman on her back with legs bent as far as comfortable. Then she will not lose as much by rolling over. In my opinion the HE diet is the most important factor and I believe that is how we got our boy. Second lifting weights for the woman to raise testosterone levels. Both of these sway techniques send signals to the womans body that a boy child has good chance at survival. Do not use canola oil! Preseed or nothing. Goodluck.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do not use canola oil! Preseed or nothing. Goodluck.
    We kinda need a lube as doctor said to not use saliva, and my wife is currently very dry, maybe related to treatment.

Second lifting weights for the woman to raise testosterone levels. Both of these sway techniques send signals to the womans body that a boy child has good chance at survival.
    This is more related to keeping embryo alive, right? Or, the theory here believes that the potential of keeping XY embryo alive will sway the actual conception?

Thanks
    Last edited by skuba; October 29th, 2014 at 08:46 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your wife could try taking fish oil or robitussin to get more CM even try watching an adult movie before your attempt if you think she would consider it? And lots of forplay. it really does help but if the treatment is affecting her so much then go with preseed it is the correct ph. I read that at the time of conception boy sperm can be repelled by the egg if the conditions are not optimal for the survival of of boy. The HE diet should be continued after conception to ensue survival.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All the answers to your questions so far are in the links to Atomics essays that the girls have given you, have a thorough read of them and if you're still confused you could pm Atomic. She is the swaying expert. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 (at age 43, so don't give up hope you older moms!)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If she needs lube, use a sperm friendly one - I personally recommend YesBaby, but Preseed is boy friendly too. Use plenty of it, too! Do NOT use canola oil, that sways pink and is very sperm-hostile.

Shettles/timing, pH, sexual position - NONE of these things sway. Truly, believing in these things, which have ZERO evidence to support them (Shettles never actually discerned between X and Y sperm, he just assumed, WRONGLY, that fast ones were Y and slow X, but there is no speed difference, both X and Y can be slow or fast)...believing in such 'traditional' swaying techniques is like believing the workd is flat, based purely on assumption and 'what most people think'.

We roll with what science can support here, nothing less.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast