Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new question

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

new question

Hi everyone! I'm new here and just looking for some advice/opinions. So I was going to be trying or a girl come July BUT I recently got pregnant (not on purpose) I neber got to begin my girl sway. Here's my situation and let me know if you think I have a chance for a girl and if you think I'm more likely to have a boy let me know that as well...

So I took a Ov strip test on a fri to make sure I was not ovulating (to avoid pregnancy) before having sex. It was negative so my husband and I had sex that morning... He pulled out but obviously not fully. The next night I ended up ovulating and here I am 5 weeks later prego.

I currently have 2 girls. Here is how my diet has looked:

Morning wake up have poptarts as coffee

Don't really eat lunch but I'll have maybe some string cheese and maybe some pretzels during the day.

(Prob drink on average 2 cups of coffee a day )

I had begun taking calcium gummies everyday equaling up to 1000 mg of calcium and would sometimes take 2 of my girls kid gummy vitamins.

For dinner I usually make rice with chx and frozen veggies (ate them cooked of course) I don't eat any other meat other than chx.

I don't really like much I'm very very picky with food so this is pretty much my standard diet.

I bartend 3 nights a week and don't end up eatting on those nights after lunch. I also am still breastfeesing my youngest daughter but in the process of weaning (she is 18 months).

I am 5'7 132 lbs so I'm a slimmer frame.

What do u ladies think???

side notes:
    -halloween wasn't too far off so on top of my horrible pop tarts i was eating more sugar than usual BUT i only ate bad in the morning.. My diet has not been a healthy one AT ALL and i haven't worked out in years.

-I took vitex and cranberry pills on the day we had sex and the next day AND my husband drinks a lot of cranberry juice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You ALWAYS have a chance of a girl.

I don't go over sways that are already done deals. I think it only creates false hope/despair.

I will just say good luck!! No matter what, you can't lose.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you will likely get a 3rd daughter! Did you sway at all for your first two? How many kids do you want? (Just curious!) Congrats, hope you hear pink.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks gals!! I did not sway with my first two my first was conceived 2 weeks after a miscarriage and my second was conceived a month after I stopped nursing my first and just getting my AF back. I feel like my diet has changed a Bit since then though. I eat waaaay more sweet stuff but haven't gained weight from it probably because I am still weaning. I will feel blessed either way I think I'm just scared if a boy because I'm so girly and only have girls so I'm scared I won't know how to be with a boy.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ps I would love 4... But would def want to wait and have a gap between this next one and the 4th up to a 4 year gap. My husband may be ok with just 3 though

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nice! Best of luck

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boys are great too! YOu can't go wrong! Wishing you the best of luck!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yup, I bet you'd be a great mom to a boy even if you're used to girls, fundamentally they're not THAT different. There can be more difference between 2 kids of the same gender than 2 of the opposite. I'm not a mom yet but that's been my observation from years of babysitting and nannying. But I hope everything works out just as you desire.

My Ovulation Chart

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was the biggest girly girl around. Raised with 1 sister, I never even thought I'd have boys. Pictured myself with 2 dd. All my life. And THEN BABY 1 WAS A BOY. Was in love the moment i saw him. had a dd next, followed by another boy and then another. wondered what i was supposed to DO with all these boys. then my dd turned out to be such a tom boy ppl ask if shes a lesbian all the time (and it bugs the hell out of her). At the end of the day...I love them all. Boys are super special, more so than I'd ever thought possible. They love their mommies and love cuddles...there's a sweetness there that girls don't have. Make no mistake, i love my daughter, shes super fun and one of my best friends...

But as its been said, you can't go wrong either way. Your dh would be tickled with a boy (men always are) and it will add a new dimention to your life. So girl or boy, you WILL ADORE IT!
    My Ovulation Chart
    : March 3, 2016 baby girl @ 17w to EColi January 7, 2017 baby girl @ 15w to placental abruption
    TTC our dream baby and praying for a safe pregnancy with a take home baby in my arms

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    UGH I wish people would mind their own business. People often ask one of my sons if he's gay (he's not, just a nerd LOL) and it really annoys him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast