Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maidentomother View Post
    Clomid is fantastic for a pink sway. Ideally you should get it from your OB and be monitored on it. Femara is good too.
    Does chlomid sway more then the diet and exercise ? Maybe I should just get that and do the timing thing? How important is the diet?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Our entire methodology is based upon maternal condition at conception. Diet, weight loss, etc. Diet is pretty important.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

3. Thanks kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    Our entire methodology is based upon maternal condition at conception. Diet, weight loss, etc. Diet is pretty important.
    I guess that makes sense, but I'm already so skinny ( my mum think I look anarexic) surely its not healthy to loose more weight? How much should I loose? If I only loose few kg is that ok?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You really need to read over the approach we recommend or sign up for a plan. Get a strategy together. This is a big decision and if it's a gender you are after and not just a baby and you can admit that to yourself, get a plan together. Don't wing it.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Diet is the most important sway factor. You do NOT need to lose weight to sway pink effectively, and in fact you shouldn't if you're already very thin. I am the same height but 5-10kg lighter and I didn't lose much weight doing the LE diet (only 2kg over 2 months), though I didn't do exercise. So I'd say maybe you should be super sedentary like me and just focus on diet + clomid +one BDattempt. Just clomid is not enough; plenty of women have boys on clomid.

While weight loss does sway pink, changing what and how ypu eat sways even more. And you can do the LE diet without losing any weight, just by eating enough calories while keeping fat and protein low, and not snacking.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

7. Thanks Rozedroom thanked for this post
    Likes Girlfriend liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    please bump this for me, out of time today
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck with your sway Girlfriend!! My brother is a Sagittarian and he is awesome too :-)) I have everything crossed for you Hun!

Our beautiful Baby Girl arrived 1st September and she is perfect! Her big brothers can't stop smothering her with kisses. Our family is complete! Thank you Gender Dreaming, you helped me in ways I simply can't articulate!

10. Thanks Girlfriend thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    please bump this for me, out of time today
    Bump!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlfriend View Post
    Does chlomid sway more then the diet and exercise ? Maybe I should just get that and do the timing thing? How important is the diet?
    We don't know. Our results with Clomid are Clomid PLUS diet and often many other sway tactics as well. You cannot expect 75% success with Clomid alone. In studies Clomid when used for fertility, it was found to only sway at most 3-5%.

Timing does not work at all and MUST NOT be done when on Clomid becuase your odds of conception would be too low. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlfriend View Post
    I guess that makes sense, but I'm already so skinny ( my mum think I look anarexic) surely its not healthy to loose more weight? How much should I loose? If I only loose few kg is that ok?
    THe diet sways without weight loss. Anyone who is already quite thin (under BMI 21) should just hold steady where they are at and usually a teensy amount of weight sneaks off over time

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast