Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlfriend View Post
    Thank you so much atomic.
    Just to answer some of your questions above, I'm 35 yrs old and I'm very healthy. Probably underweight. I'm a size AU size 8. I'm 170cm tall and weight 55kg.

Hubby is also 35 and does not have any sperm issues - we both had pre testing done and his sperm sample was perfect.

I'm just wondering in relation to skipping breakfast if I eat dinner at 6pm at night and have breakfast at 8am (so no food for 14hrs) is that considered the same as skipping breakky?

I also need some ideas of what I can have for breakfast instead of oats ? Is wheetbix with milk ok? Should I have full cream or low fat milk.
    IN the Swaying Dream Members section there is a whole bunch of diet stuff in there and many breakfast suggestions.

Going 14 hours still counts as skipping breakfast. There is no magic to breakfast, you're just aiming for a long run overnight.

Skim milk would be better for you. No wheetabix. It needs to be something that ISN'T heavily fortified like breakfast cereal. I recommend fruit or egg whites (not both.)

I would give DH licorice root and OLE and have him drink soymilk (as much as he'll do) every day. Don't do this if you are going HT in future months though, it can harm his sperm.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank u everyone who has responded, I'm just feeling like if i sway at the moment i haven't really given my body enough time on the diet so my chances are slim. So I'm considering I should move on to HT. If I do that can i keep everything as is regarding my current diet and exercise routine or do i need to change anything to improve my chances of success.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I personally think if HT is ever an option, sooner is better than later. Swaying will always be here but odds of HT success don't improve with time.

I have an alternate variation of diet that can be tweaked for HT http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html while you are trying to make up your mind. That way if you do decide to sway eventually, you will have been on a sway diet all along.

I think mod. exercise is much btter when going HT and so if you were doing more than mod. exercise, cut way back on that.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123