Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is it possible to stay pink in 4 weeks ? Help needed please

Hi
    I've decided to sway pink with my next Period which is due in 4 weeks. I'm ovulating today so I have exactly 4 weeks before my first attempt.
    Why such rush? I would really like a Dec Girl! Sagittarius!!! Just like me!
    So I thought I would tell u about my current diet and someone can hopefully tell me how it can be improved.

My diet:
    breakfast - rolled oats cooked with full cream milk and water.
    I add blue berries and raspberries to it.

Lunch - sandwich (wholemeal bread) with mayo, avocado, salmon, cucumbers, tomatoes, mushrooms.

Dinner- usually steak or chicken or salmon fish with either roasted veggies or salad.

I'm really not sure is my diet girl or boy friendly?

I exersise 3 times per week 1.5hrs each time. I usually do light weight with lots of reps, I like classes like pump, also 30 min of Cardio but usually I focus on abdominal and legs toning exercises involving lunges and squats with light weights.

I'm also confused about what I should be doing with one attemp? Is it one attempt at positive OPK ? Or a day before ovulation? What about hubby should he do frequent release ie everyday before first attempt or abstain ? If so for how many days? What works better to sway pink?

Anything else I can do to help sway pink? Vit / lubricants?
    Thanks for your help everyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your diet is 100% textbook BOY I'm afraid to say.

Oatmeal is VERY blue friendly. So are healthy fats like avocados, and a lot of meat especially rich ones like beef. Eating regularly and eating breakfast is also very boy sway.

Your exercise routine is ALSO boy friendly. Moderate with weights is boy recipe. Your lifestyle is just about the ideal boy sway!!

There's not a tonne you can do in 4 weeks, but you should focus on dropping a few lbs, no oatmeal, try to skip breakfast entirely, and go completely vegetarian with lots of empty carbs and sugars. This is assuming you're not PCOS or older with fertility issues. Read the stickies in the forum for meal ideas.

Exercise wise it might be a better idea to just stop exercising for a month if your body is used to your moderate status quo of 3x a week. Going sedentary for a month will be a bigger 'shock' to the system then trying to switch to daily cardio of 60+ minutes, not to mention you kind of can't ramp up exercise so fast safely without getting hurt.

One attempt at +OPK is the strongest sway for pink.
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

3. Thanks kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush, foxymrsg liked this post
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are going to sway, I would take some time to get a real plan together or get one of ours. 4 weeks really isn't a lot of time to prepare if this is your last shot.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

5. Thanks kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Totes agree with the others Girlfriend! You need at least six weeks on LE diet pref. 12 weeks. Depends how much you want a girl I started TTC straight away despite just starting diet it was a big gamble but I didn't get pregnant for 4cycles and ended up on diet for 8mths. I also had made my peace with a third boy. Good luck with your decision X

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With such a boy friendly lifestyle (completely agree with Lace's assessment) you will need the full 12w swaying strictly on the LE diet and going sedentary or doing 60+ min daily cardio only. 4w is just not enough to send the right signals to your body.

I really feel you, I want a saggitarius baby (preferably girl) above all, it's my fave sign. Also I only want to give birth between Sep-Dec or in early April (aries). I only TTC 4-5 cycles a year to avoid certain signs & a late Winter/early Spring baby.

Next year maybe? Or would you be okay with a sagg boy and then try again for a sagg girl in a couple years? Nearly all the awesome saggs I know are men and most of the best men I've met are saggs so a sagg boy is likely to become an incredible man.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

9. Thanks kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anything is possible and it is your life, your sway, and if you only want to give it 4 weeks, that is totally at your discretion. WE do get better results with longer on diet, though.

your diet is pretty boy-friendly but that can be changed. I'd drop oats all together, go fully vegetarian, even vegan for 4 weeks since it will be such a short time period. I'd start skipping breakfast and fitting 2-3 meals a day into the time period between lunch and bedtime. Short version of LE Diet is here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html

Up exercise to minimum of 60 min a day, 6-7 days a week. If you're doing 1.5 hours of exercise and losing some weight you can get away with light weights with lots of reps (I need to do that to get my heart rate up) but you're trying NOT to build muscle, so keep that in mind - lunges, squats are musclebuliding and I would drop those. No abdominal exercises, thye build muscle and are no good for cardio anyway.

You are really asking a lot of very specific q's here that I can't neccesarily answer without a custom plan because I don't know about your age, health, etc.

RE one attempt - day of pos OPK IS a day before ovulation for most people. If your cycle is really regular you can just attempt a day before ovulation. If it's less regular then you would want to do OPK and try on the day of pos OPK. Swayying can change your cycle so you may want to do the OPK even if you think you don't need to.

I don't know your husband's age so I can't say wheteher to do FR or abstain. Neither has been getting great results and if you really wnat to get pregnant, I would not do either and just have him do reg. release every 2-4 days.

The lubricant jellies are getting neutral results and since you want to get pg. I would not bother with them. They are not helping anyone's sway and just cutting odds of conception.

Most people just take folic acid or folate and fiber
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Anything is possible and it is your life, your sway, and if you only want to give it 4 weeks, that is totally at your discretion. WE do get better results with longer on diet, though.

your diet is pretty boy-friendly but that can be changed. I'd drop oats all together, go fully vegetarian, even vegan for 4 weeks since it will be such a short time period. I'd start skipping breakfast and fitting 2-3 meals a day into the time period between lunch and bedtime. Short version of LE Diet is here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html

Up exercise to minimum of 60 min a day, 6-7 days a week. If you're doing 1.5 hours of exercise and losing some weight you can get away with light weights with lots of reps (I need to do that to get my heart rate up) but you're trying NOT to build muscle, so keep that in mind - lunges, squats are musclebuliding and I would drop those. No abdominal exercises, thye build muscle and are no good for cardio anyway.

You are really asking a lot of very specific q's here that I can't neccesarily answer without a custom plan because I don't know about your age, health, etc.

RE one attempt - day of pos OPK IS a day before ovulation for most people. If your cycle is really regular you can just attempt a day before ovulation. If it's less regular then you would want to do OPK and try on the day of pos OPK. Swayying can change your cycle so you may want to do the OPK even if you think you don't need to.

I don't know your husband's age so I can't say wheteher to do FR or abstain. Neither has been getting great results and if you really wnat to get pregnant, I would not do either and just have him do reg. release every 2-4 days.

The lubricant jellies are getting neutral results and since you want to get pg. I would not bother with them. They are not helping anyone's sway and just cutting odds of conception.

Most people just take folic acid or folate and fiber

Thank you so much atomic.
    Just to answer some of your questions above, I'm 35 yrs old and I'm very healthy. Probably underweight. I'm a size AU size 8. I'm 170cm tall and weight 55kg.

Hubby is also 35 and does not have any sperm issues - we both had pre testing done and his sperm sample was perfect.

I'm just wondering in relation to skipping breakfast if I eat dinner at 6pm at night and have breakfast at 8am (so no food for 14hrs) is that considered the same as skipping breakky?

I also need some ideas of what I can have for breakfast instead of oats ? Is wheetbix with milk ok? Should I have full cream or low fat milk.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just had a thought - what if I get my hands on some chlomid ? Will that help with my sway?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You should avoid breakfast cereal bc it is fortified with vitamins, swaying blue. I miss Wheetabix soooo much! If you can find any cereals without added vitamins (here in Europe organic cereals aren't fortified) that would be okay. Or you get plain rolled wheat/spelt, or just cook rice/quinoa/couscous/polenta and add chopped apple/pear & choice of sweetener, and have that with milk. I wouldn't have cream, too much healthy fat, but you can have skim/lowfat milk or even whole milk as long as you fit it into your daily totals. I personally have whole milk more than half the time and then just don't eat much fat the rest of the day.

Toast made from non-fortified bread with minimal butter or peanut butter snd jam/jelly is anotger idea. Or eggs, if you fit them in to your totals. Or just a bunch of fruit. Or low fat toaster waffles, if they aren't fortified.

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Clomid is fantastic for a pink sway. Ideally you should get it from your OB and be monitored on it. Femara is good too.

My Ovulation Chart

16. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast