Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying girl with Autoimmune disease

Hi!
    I have been looking into swaying and gathering some information. We have 1DD and 2DS. I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism when DS1 was 6 months old, then I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's just over a year ago.
    We are looking at swaying for another DD. This will be our last baby.
    I read on Atomic's blog how Autoimmune can sway boy, so now I feel a little 'blah' about swaying. I'm not going to go 'hardcore' on swaying because we would still be very happy with another DS, but even with changing diet (and I already don't get EWCM since DS2), instead of my odds of having another DD being almost 50/50 to begin with, I feel like my odds are more 85/15 in favour of boy. I am on Thyroid meds and after Naturopathic sensitivity testing have started a Gluten free and cow's dairy free diet.
    It's like I've taken two steps back. I have googled every which way of wording to find out whether anyone has swayed with an autoimmune, but barely any information.
    Does anyone have any stories, successful or unsuccessful?

Thanks so much!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are getting GREAT results with gluten free for a girl. I am overjoyed with the results we're getting.

Please don't ever feel like you are "doomed" and thus shouldn't sway. It still helps!! I have tons of successful sways with a variety of autoimmune diseases, hypothyroid and Hashimoto's among them. I have horrible allergies and chronic eczema and got my girl in the end as well.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes PinkorBlue86 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there, are stories are pretty much identical but in reverse, I was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism( graves disease) and have 2 dd's and 1 ds. I also went gluten free, dairy free and really increased my intake of fruits and veggies I juiced quite a bit, i didn't purposely sway to ttc but more to get healthy and everything was doing was similar to the HE diet for blue. Well after only one month of ttc
    I got my bfp and just 2 weeks ago confirmed it's a boy. I know you want the opposite but I just want t let you know it's possible to sway and get your dg with an autoimmune disease.

5. Likes atomic sagebrush, PinkorBlue86 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for both of your responses!
    Atomic, you made me feel a lot better. I just had everything figured out in my head of what to do when start TTC, then read that and it felt like my physical health had defeated me again. But that gave me an extra nudge back in the right direction.
    I'm glad the Gluten free has helped alot of people sway girl because everything else about it sucks! Hahaha.

IWantalittleblue, I'm so happy that you got your little guy! Boys are awesome! Part of me actually feels guilty swaying because I love my boys as much as my daughter, but I never had a sister and I really like that my boys have each other, it would be so lovely for my daughter to experience that bond with a sister.
    Congrats!

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post