Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HELP PLEASE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel last month wasn't a strict LE so I was planning on DTD in April/May time. I'm not sure I want four boys though so not sure if I should continue with the sway. Last night I was out with friends and had a huge delicious burger and chips! Can't remember when I last had beef. It was yummy. I'm torn between keeping up LE for now, until we decide what we're doing, and just stuffing my face with nutrition to increase my HT chances!
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would pre test before free consult other wise it's just a informal chat he needs numbers to discuss properly good luck x

3. Likes samlee1 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Really? Thanks Remustroy I'd no idea. How do I start that then? Where do I go?

TTC 2017 - BFP!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    always go HT if you can. Swaying will be here in the future if it doesn't work out. Odds of HT do not improve with time.

That having been said, that advice only applies if this it a true windfall and not money you actually kind of need for your family's wellbeing. I ~personally~ prefer that people only go HT when they can afford to do 3 cycles. If you can only do one, I would have very mixed emotions about it because while it's possible to get pg the first attempt with HT, it's much more likely that it will be within 3 rounds and I personally simply couldn't spend that type of money if my family could strongly benefit from it.

What you may want to do is switch over to the atomic fertility diet with the variation of "pink swayers who may go HT" for now and that way you'll be ok eve if you decide to tTC naturally instead.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic. I really appreciate your input. I think we could afford a second attempt, but probably not a third. Could you tell me where the "pink swayers who may go HT" diet is? I really want to use the money for something rather than just stick it in the mortgage. Having said that, I know I'll feel crap if we spend it all and get no baby. Does Dr Potter at HRC really get seventy something percent live birth rates as he claimed at his talk in London last year? That seems amazing.

TTC 2017 - BFP!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with atomic I was a ohw but I know I would have cycled at least twice so set limits if you start as it's addictive but as far as pre testing if you contact hrc and ask them to send you pretest orders so you can have results first at least that way you have more info if your results are not great you can just go back to swaying if not at least your know if you have a chance at ht Dr potter said I had 80% chance I had good pretesting and was 36 x

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by weeziewoozles View Post
    Thanks Atomic. I really appreciate your input. I think we could afford a second attempt, but probably not a third. Could you tell me where the "pink swayers who may go HT" diet is? I really want to use the money for something rather than just stick it in the mortgage. Having said that, I know I'll feel crap if we spend it all and get no baby. Does Dr Potter at HRC really get seventy something percent live birth rates as he claimed at his talk in London last year? That seems amazing.
    Giving it to you straight here, at your age you cannot and should not expect 70% success rates from high tech and certianly not from one or even 2 cycels. I feel that is (IMVVVVHO) misleading. Their website claims 65% Success Rates | HRC Fertility Clinic Orange County and please read the fine print there, I personally believe that part of the reason they ahve as high of results as they do is because they have an "easier" clientele than some of the other clinics who may have "harder" cases and lower birth rates.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html atomic fertility diet is in this thread and you'd follow the variant for swayers doing HT.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

10. Thanks weeziewoozles thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks again Atomic. That's disappointing but not really surprising. I thought those figures sounded too good to be true. I'll contact them then and ask how to go about organising pretesting. Does that involve testing whether DH is one of the very few men who produce only one type?

TTC 2017 - BFP!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't necessarily agree with " easier" clientele. For ANY clinic that sees GS patients, they go into it with their odds slashed by 50% due to gender. That's HUGE. The fact that any clinic sees 60, 70% success with GS clients is huge. If we all got a transfer OR got to transfer the best embryos each time, could you imagine what our success rates would be as fertile women?!?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

13. Likes Kittybear liked this post
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also believe that if you can afford a shot at HT, you should take it. I never planned on more than one attempt. I cancelled my first try when things looked bad so I COULD try again. One shot with a guarantee is huge. I have a 4 year old to prove it!!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast